Health Discovery Network
LillieG

The One Food I Can't Live Without on Weight Watchers

For me, I'm going with oatmeal. It not only tastes good, it tastes healthy and seems to mentally get me on track to eat healthy all day. What is yours?

Oh there are so many. :bcb_bigsm But, if I had to pick one, it would probably be chicken. So versatile, and satisfying.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

For me, I'm going with oatmeal. It not only tastes good, it tastes healthy and seems to mentally get me on track to eat healthy all day. What is yours?

Right there with you. I eat oatmeal everyday. Sometimes more than once a day.

I like oatmeal. I also love Stonyfield Farms Fat Free French Vanilla Yogurt. It is the only fat free flavored yogurt I can find that does not have artificial sweeteners. Nothing ruins the taste of a good yogurt more than artificial sweetener. I'd rather have it plain. And I don't like it plain! LOL. Though I should try plain yogurt and some vanilla extract and some stevia and see how that turns out...

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

:salutSW 232 CW 225 (-7) GW 130:salut

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Started Again 1/2011:kickbutt:This Time For Keeps

my blog:

http://wizzyswandrings.wordpress.com

The one thing I have kept in my plan almost every single day for the last year and a half; my Coffee-mate Creamy Chocolate creamer. Tell me I gotta give that up and I'll fight ya!

hmm, ok, I forgot milk, there are very few days I didn't have at least 1C of skim milk, more often than not I have 3, sometimes more.

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

Oatmeal is also my favorite go to food.. It's comforting and yummy

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

Been up and down since 2007- focusing back on the DOWN as my new personal goal is 155.... Rejoined Dec 6, 2010

Count me in with the oatmeal. It's so versatile too. I eat it almost every morning. I buy the large flake oats and cook it in milk with different fruits or pumpkin and cinnamon. It's filling and comfort food at it's finest.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

I'm with you on the chicken, Luanne. It is so important to my food planning that I make dates with a friend of mine to hop across the border to buy several pounds at the Costco in Bellingham. It is significantly cheaper there, and it gives me an excuse for a girls' day out.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

So sad I got old and oatmeal does not sit as well in my system like it used to. I LOVE Oatmeal and pumpkin oatmeal sounds so good. Like Luanne Chicken is one of my go to foods but Hanna posted a soup recipe I make at least twice a month and eat almost every day. Yum. I make it without the cauliflower and of course use EVOO Not lard.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/chicken-and-shrimp-soup/

Mine would also be oatmeal. I workout in the early a.m., have my oatmeal while cooling down, in the shower and off to start my day. It's a must for me.

JONI

I guess I'm weird but I hate oatmeal... it just doesn't taste right... but I do like cream of wheat with fruit or brown sugar. But the food I couldn't live without is milk and broccoli and cauliflower. I eat and drink these items every single day.

SW: 239.0 (12.30.10) CW: 233.6 (01.05.12) GW: 150

Loss: 5.4 lbs thus far

Peggy, the chicken soup! Yay!

If there had to be one, I would say bananas. Handy, yummy, healthy.

HW/Restart 2017-09-18/CW/GW

250/192/194/157

My go to food changes periodically. Right now its the zero point WW soup. For the last month or so I have been making it on Sundays to have for lunch most days of the week. I have to say though, I start each day with oatmeal :)

Sandy

Joined WW 02/02/02

Lifetime 04/05/03

sw 165.4 cw 165.4 gw ??

Little by little, one travels far.....J.R.R. Tolkien

Soup! Low point soups! I could have soup for breakfast, lunch or dinner, or should I say and dinner :)

right now for me its yogurts 2pt mixed with berries and 2T all-bran buds or T slice almonds. I have to have some kind of yogurt in the house. Popcorn air popped topped with evoo thats a goodie too.