Health Discovery Network
youngfrankenstein

Starting C25K today.

Still stuck on week 5 of c25k - havent been able to transition to the 20 minute run. Hopefully this weekend...

With perseverance, even the snail made it to the ark - Charles H. Spurgeon

weight.png

Great job Superbowl - you continue to be an inspiration to me. Glad you had nice weather to work up a good sweat - and get some vitamin D from the sunlight!

weight.png

Great job! I am down and out with a pulled neck muscle. Have a heating pad on it right now. Hope it will be better in a day or so.

weight.png

Got back out yesteday after two weeks of nursing a neck pull. Felt good to be back and the sun was shining. Did day 2 of week 5.

weight.png

Curse you day 3 of week 5. Attempted it today...I think I am going to edit the program and have a day 2.5 of week 5. I ran 10 minutes, walked 2, ran 1, walked the rest. Oh well. I WILL get there. Weather was beautiful so I had that to smile about.

weight.png

Doing this program again (third time). W1D2 done today on the treadmill. Walking portion at 3mph. Running portions alternating between 5mph and 6mph. Felt really good to be back at it again. I do so love this program. It is wonderful to use whether you are just starting out or revisiting running again after awhile off.

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

Great job Sheri!

weight.png

W1D3 done this morning outside. What a wonderful walk/run.

‎"If you really want something, you'll find a way; if you don't, you'll find an excuse." - Unknown

I am starting C25K, W1D1 tonight after work. I got up to week 7 last year, had a health issue and stopped. I am so excited to get back on it! :bcb_bigsm

I did it - I finally got thru day 3 of week 5 and ran 20 minutes this morning! Somewhere around 14 minutes I thought to myself - I got this one and I knew I would do it. Couldnt wipe the smile off my face. Nice way to start the day.

Karla - good for you - keep us posted!

weight.png