Health Discovery Network
Guest sodacracker

24/365 SFT Monday morning Engines revving?

Guest sodacracker

All systems go people!

It is colder than a (insert favourite expression) here :bcb_grin and warm oatmeal hit the spot this morning. The smoothies are my favourite but are too cold on mornings like these.

Slow cooker is on, and filled with tonight's dinner.

Lunch is packed (see my food plan for the work week) and I am off! Will check in later.

Gotta' a plan for today? It helps. :bcb_up

Good Morning! :wave:

Sorry I was MIA over the weekend. Saturday was theatre group for Claire, bowling and a chess tournament for the boys, followed by dinner and cards with my sister. Sunday was indoor soccer, curling for the boys, followed by a family dinner at my parents' and watching the original Tron. Today, it was 7am BB practice for Claire and soccer for Nathan tonight. Add into the mix that I pinched a nerve/pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder yesterday and can barely move. So, it will be a laid-back day here but not as relaxing as I would have hoped!

Have a great OP day buddies! :salut

Kimberley

Guest sodacracker

my car windows were frosted inside, too!

Kimberly - I :salut you. You have tremendous stamina as a parent.

Guest chellybats

Kim - wow - you truly are a true multitasker! Wow! If I did 20% of what you did I'd be pooped!

Soda - I'm at home today from work (bad period-day) and have yet to step outside. It's in the minus 30s today, brrrr!

So, my weigh in was awesome, I'm psyched now!

0 WAPs used - 0 APs earned.

Breakfast: Pumpkin Oatmeal Square 4/29

Snack: Smoothie (2) 6/29

Lunch: General Tao's Tofu with Broccoli (veganized) - (4) rice, (3) tofu, (3) oil. (1) sauce. 17/29

Kale Chips (2 for oil, 1 for nutritional yeast) 20/29

PB (just straight off a spoon, was having a craving - 3) 23/29

Smoothie (3) 26/29

Pretzels (5) 2 WAPs used

Banana PB 'ice cream' (5) 7 WAPs used total.

Guest sodacracker

go michelle! I have brief wireless access at the studio so am making the most of it : )

changed my avatar to a nice warm image

I am attempting to get back on track today and have decided to count points this week, eat power foods, but count points and see if I think that is easier for me or harder. I am expecting harder, but one week won't kill me. We will see how it goes. Problem is I don't know the values of somethings as they do not have appropriate NI on them, but will make do the best I can.

Weight is up 4.4 pounds.

B-strawberry greek yogurt with no sugar added, (5)

L-Tuna Salad (4) with 6 saltines (2) and a slice of cheddar cheese (2)

D-Inside outside egg roll (6)

Have to work on the menu later, but got one meal planned at least.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Guest chellybats

Soda - good thoughts! I cranked the heat up and I'm in my PJs.

Mickee - I'm so happy to have you back, if you struggle in ANY way, let us help you. Honestly, that's what were here for.

We all have those hard times and naturally we'll have our slip ups from time to time. But you made a HUGE step into believing you're worth it!

Once you get all those new values, it'll be easy and you'll remember them just like old times!

Morning all!!

Went to WI this morning, but didn't get to stay as DS (11yrs) is home with an upset tummy. I was up 0.6lbs :(

B: oatmeal

L: lentil soup (home made)

D: spaghetti bolognese with WW pasta

Snacks will be fruits.

Tonight is line dancing - good job as it's too cold to walk the dog properly (& I have DS home). DH took the dog out for just 10 mins this morning, and even then his nose was frosty!

Have a great day buddies!

I am here.

19 weeks until June.

19 pounds to lose.

I need to do this.

Working on balanced eating (protein, whole grains, fruits/veggies in good proportions) and healthy portions.

8:30 - coffee, coconut milk, 1 sugar then a smoothie with 1 pro powder, coconut milk, and a hunk of banana

10:30 - 2 eggs cooked with 1/2 cup oatmeal and maybe 1/4 c wheatberries, 1 clementine

2:00 - veggie burger, flat bread, green smoothie

snack

dinner - salmon, maybe a few small potatoes, a green veggie

sw 144 - cw 142.6 - gw 123 June 1

Teg

Guest sodacracker

so far so good. Definitely felt hungrier following my eating plan today so added in some brown rice and lentils that I had leftover from last week, and had that late afternoon.

Better choice than a lot of the things I have been eating. :bcb_smile

How are you all doing today?

Guest chellybats

Soda - good planning! I wish I did the brown rice too - I bought white by mistake, urgh!

I've been doing pretty good tonight, I'm really impressed with myself :)

I might have some banana 'ice cream' with pb or some pretzels. Should be about 4-5 pts each.

Guest sodacracker

wtg Michelle! I am proud of myself too ( and you!) I made it through the day successfully. I am feeling hungry now at 8:30 but have to wait to 9:30 for my medication and then to bed. So will have some kind of herbal tea that tastes good and make do with that. :salut

Guest chellybats

I'm going to be honest with you guys!

I had 2 pieces of grilled tofu last night (I know not a big deal to some) but I want to be accountable, so that's another 4 WAPs. I'll need to be better about my points tonight.