Health Discovery Network
linbein

DiGiorno 200 calorie pizza

I had a coupon for these, so we picked up a few this weekend. I had one yesterday for lunch. There are 2 servings in the box, individually wrapped. One serving comes out to 5 points. I had one with a salad for lunch yesterday, and I have to say it was pretty good. I liked the taste of it much better than the Lean Cuisine pizzas or even the Smart Ones pizzas. It might not have been as "big" as a Lean Cuisine pizza, but the quality to me was much more "pizza-satisfying". I will definitely buy these again! They make for a great lunch paired with a salad! It's a nice thinner crust, and the sauce is yummy!

Linette

Lifetime: 2/9/06

SW: 187

GW: 150 I got down to 142 at my lowest weight...

Re-dedicating myself as of 01/04/11 NewSW:190

CW: 173.0 (-17.) WOOT!!! (08/01/2011)

Proud mommy to Kiley Alyssa 6/25/03 and Marisa Gail 2/20/08

Linette, those sound great! Hey, nice seeing you here again, I remember you from the mom's thread a few years back!

Mary

40 year old mom to Abby and Lily, ages 5 and 2

CW 216 SW 245 (2004) LW 185 (2006)

I have eaten those several times and boy are they good and the price is right. I'd love to find some coupons. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Lord walk with me with your arm around my shoulder

and your hand across my mouth