SW- 235 Jan. 2, 2008

CW- 177.8

GW- 150

“There are two ways to live your life.

One is as though nothing is a miracle.

The other is as though

everything is a miracle."

Oh well...no money to join!

Tigerdawg, I very much empathize with you. I've been in that position at times in my life. That said, I believe you can still do a Free Week Trial of the Program online - which will afford you the opportunity to get the basic information you need, including your own personal DPT. I think you'll be able to buy a calculator from the site during the period.

I know/hope/believe that everybody here will be happy to help you "do it at home."

Try weightwatchers.com/freetrial to see about that free trial - if it doesn't work, let me know via PM. :)

Deborah

-------------------------------------------------

To love another person is to see the face of G/d

Gay/Lesbian Issues

http://rslevinson.com/gaylesissues

Nope...no info on the website for a free week :(

SW- 235 Jan. 2, 2008

CW- 177.8

GW- 150

“There are two ways to live your life.

One is as though nothing is a miracle.

The other is as though

everything is a miracle."

I was able to get to this in a cleaned out browser:

https://signup.weightwatchers.com/SignupVersions/Online/StepOne.aspx

• Customized sites for men & women to meet their different needs
  • Over 31,000 food options, 1,500 delicious recipes and Restaurant Guides
  • Interactive tools to help you manage daily food choices and activities
  • Personalized goals based on your height and weight
  • Snapshots of your progress with our Weight Tracker and Progress Charts
  • Anywhere, anytime tracking from your mobile phone with Weight Watchers Mobile†
  • Workouts for all fitness levels and over 60 video demos

*Weight Watchers Online Free Trial Special Terms:

• At the end of the free trial period, you will automatically be subscribed to our 3 Month Savings Plan and charged $65.00 for your first 3 months.
  • Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of your plan period at the standard monthly rate (currently $17.95) until you cancel.
  • If you would rather subscribe to our 1 Month Plan (currently $47.90), please log in to the My Profile section on our site and change your billing option before the free trial period ends.
  • To avoid being charged, simply cancel your subscription before the free trial period ends (midnight Eastern Standard Time on the 7th day of your free trial). You can cancel your subscription on our site, by email or by U.S. mail; please see http://www.weightwatchers.com/cancel for details.
  • Online offer available to new and returning Weight Watchers Online subscribers in the U.S. May not be combined with other offers.

By continuing with this sign-up process, you are agreeing to these special terms.

See if that link works for you.

To love another person is to see the face of G/d

Gay/Lesbian Issues

http://rslevinson.com/gaylesissues

I'm late to the party here but I am halfway through my first day on the new plan and I could have written what Deborah did. I also skipped fruit because it cost points. I have a lot to learn because I had tons of points values memorized from the other plans but I will learn this way too.

I guess I am the odd man out here. I've been on the new program for just over 3 weeks now. The day that I rejoined this time I had met with a weight loss surgeon to finalize my decision and plans for surgery. I've been on WW and every other diet known to man (or so it felt) and there was NO way I would ever do WW again. I just didn't have it within me to even try it again. To describe my feelings in terms of 'despair' is truly an understatement.

Except things didn't go as I expected at the surgeons' office either. He was really leaning towards gastric bypass which I had and still have absolutely no interest in. I felt distraught that day, because I had completed every insurance requirement necessary to have the surgery of MY choice, and it sure didn't go the way I had planned. That was when I decided to give this new program one more chance.

I went to a meeting place that night and joined in order to get all the print materials, calculator, find out my points level, etc. Then I went home and joined online. I have never been more thrilled with a plan in my life. I honestly feel as though weight watcher's has finally gotten it right! The points are weighted so that I feel more 'pressure' to eat more wisely. The empty foods I had consumed-yet failed to satisfy- were not worth it anymore. The fruit I avoided because I didn't want to 'waste' a point on them are available with sensibility. I've never overeaten on fruit, so gorging on fruit is not an issue. I have more points which makes it feel possible to eat out if I need to without deprivation. I find myself choosing healthier foods in a way I never had before.

Perhaps the absolute biggest transformation of all, is that I considered myself addicted to sugar...seriously addicted to sugar. That is no more, and that is a freedom I can't even describe!! In 3 weeks I have lost 9 lbs.

I know that WW is a business and interested in making as much money as they can, but I can not disagree more vehemently that this is just about WW trying to make more money. For the first time ever, I feel that the exact opposite is true.

This new Weight Watcher's plan of eating is a taking everything into account in one package. No more altering foods by adding fiber in order to artificially lower points, etc, etc, etc.

It may sound awfully dramatic, but I honestly feel this new plan has save my life.

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12