Health Discovery Network
kerriberri

Different Pointsplus values for the same thing??

I've noticed some items will have 2 different points plus values even though they are the same. Like this morning, Dannon Light & Fit Nonfat vanilla yogurt 8oz...when I calculate the points on the calculator it says 3pts for when I search for it it says 2pts for the exact same thing and amount. I've noticed this on several other things as well.

So am I to assume I use the nutritional label on the food if available instead on the database?

Iam having the same problem with the jello instant pudding...ff sf made from ff skim milk the book says 4 points for 1 cup and the caluculator says 2....now for a half cup should be only 1 right.......please help i must be calculating wrong

When you have the ni from the label, that is what you should go by. The reasons the points plus can be different is:

• the item in the WWers database is a generic
  • the company has changed their formula (and ni) and the WWers database hasn't been updated yet

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02