Health Discovery Network
new_mommy05

black bean points???

Hi all :salut,

I am back on WW again....

I am confused with the bean points....1/2 cup works out to be 1pts, & 1 cup works out to be 4 pts??? huh...I don't get it...I have come across with these situations (before) ....but really...I want to know, as I have had several failed attempts to getting back on program...and want to stick this time...

Please if someone can clarify this for....I would really appreciate it!

1st goal: 120lbs

Goal weight: 105lbs

"WHAT YOU DO TODAY, WILL MAKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TOMMOROW. CUZ WHAT YOU DID YESTURDAY, MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TODAY!" --unknown:workout:

Are you using eTools, or are you using the ni from the can to figure the points?

It's very possible for 1 + 1 to NOT equal 2 with Weight Watchers. Many times it's due to rounding. One serving might be 1.4 points, which would round to 1 point. Then 2 servings would be 2.8 points, which would round to 3 points.

If you are using eTools to figure the points, you can look and see what happens to the ni when it goes from 1/2 cup to 1 cup.

I just went into eTools and I'm finding a points value of 2 points for 1/2 cup. So again, what info are you looking at to get 1 point for 1/2 cup?

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

the can say's250ml:220 cal1 fat10 fiberI am using the older version of the winning points slider.

1st goal: 120lbs

Goal weight: 105lbs

"WHAT YOU DO TODAY, WILL MAKE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TOMMOROW. CUZ WHAT YOU DID YESTURDAY, MADE YOU WHAT YOU ARE TODAY!" --unknown:workout:

the can say's250ml:220 cal1 fat10 fiberI am using the older version of the winning points slider.

So, are you still following the old program, or are you following PointsPlus? Also, Winning Points is a version of points that is several programs ago.

With the older version of the program it is very possible that one serving could be 1 point, and 2 servings 4 points. The fiber cap came into play with that.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

1 & 4 pts are correct for points (not points plus) and yes, it's due to the fiber cap in the calculation. I use Bush's black beans & they actually calculate to 1.4 & 3.7 pts.

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png