Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Dixie61

Frustrating telephone conversation with WW

Good morning all,

I'm a Canadian member - At Work Program - looking for correction pages for the Canadian Companion and Restaurant Companion. I called WW this morning asking for the correction pages.

Me: Hi, I'm looking for the correction pages for the Canadian Companion book. Our leader told us they were on line but I can't find them. Can you help me please?

WW: Your leader will have them for you next week.

Me: She will? She told us they were only available online.

WW: The books will be ready in a few days.

Me: You mean you're reprinting the Companion?

WW: We don't have the Canadian changes yet.

Me: OK, stop please. Let's start over. Will the Companion book be reprinted any time soon?

WW: I'm not sure, maybe at the end of April.

Me: Is there anywhere we can get the corrections for the Companions we have on hand now?

WW: No.

Just needed to vent. Any Canadian members have an answer for me?

Thanks.

Dixie - Montreal, Canada

Starting Weight (Feb. 14, 2011): 177.4 / Goal 130 lbs.

Guest sodacracker

ye gads! Frustrating!

To be honest, when I signed up in December there were already so many corrections that I gave up looking at them as it was mainly processed foods that seemed to have changes.

At one point there was a link somewhere to the corrections. Does anyone have that?

That link is for the US Companion. That's our frustration up here - nothing available for Canada. But come to think of it, you're right, most of the changes are for non-SF foods. I was trying to help out the other women who are using the ProPoints program and to make sure I had as much information for myself as I can get - I'm the only one following SFT in my group and my leader never knows what to answer when I ask her questions so I'm very grateful for forums like this one!

Dixie - Montreal, Canada

We were given a little sheet of paper with changes to put in the booklet a few weeks ago. Nothing was said about U.S. or Canadian. The page was just handed out at the meeting. I'm in Canada too.

Ashlee

Be the change that you want to be.

I also got that little sheet when I signed up in December (I'm in Canada), but it was for the Points+ Pocket Guide. There are 16 pages of corrections for the Complete Food Companion. I have not seen anything specifically for Canada, but since the Canadian guide is "printed in the USA," my guess is that there it is very close to the same, if not exactly. The Dining Out Companion will be different.

For the SiFi information, go to the WW SIMPLY FILLING (formerly CORE) thread on this board (about three below the General Thread)... there is a sticky there with information for SiFi in relation to the Points+ program. If you go to the very first post, there are some very helpful links including a link to the pages of corrections.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Thanks for everyone's imput. We got our little correction page for on day 1.

I'm very excited that my sister-in-law and I found a Hanneford's in up-state New York that carries Alvarado Essential Flax Seed Bread, which the American correction pages show as SF for 2 slices (page 112 of the Companion). ROAD TRIP! We're going next Saturday morning. Well worth the 1-1/2 hour drive.

Can anyone confirm if any other Alvarado breads are rated as SF in the Companion? We can pick up some of those too and try them all out.

Have a great week everyone!

Dixie - Montreal, Canada