Health Discovery Network
nfranks169

Made Lifetime!!

Good morning Buddies!

I am ecstatic to announce that I have made Lifetime!! Woohoo. I would love to hear from other's that have reached this milestone and would like to have some support in maintaning our great acheivement!!:bcb_bigsm

NJ

NJ Lifer!

Congrats NJ!

Just remember, making lifetime is not crossing the finish line, it's the starting line for the rest of your life!

Keep doing what got you there: Make good choices, use portion control, track your points, weigh in on a regular basis, and attend some meetings, if that's what you do, every so often.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I've made lifetime a couple of times now. This will be my LAST time. I think I've finally figured this out and won't have any pregnancies or heart break to derail me again!!

Kimberley

Thanks!!

I plan to attend meetings regulary still and keep an eye on my weight so that I don't go crazy, although I did celebrate with a teen burger for lunch today, but I have the points to cover it and DH and I are going to take the hound out for a good long walk today after work :bcb_smile

Kim...you will do it!! I have faith in you!! :bcb_up

NJ Lifer!

Way to go! That is an awesome goal to achieve and I can't wait to join you in a few months. Just keep doing what you did to get you there! :bcb_up

Jen

HW - 175

WWGW - 140

PGW - 130

CW 9/1/13 - 142.2

LIFETIME on 8/31/11

RESTART 4/1/13

weight.png

Congratulations - what an awesome achievement. You must be very proud. Continued success.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Thanks again everybody!! I agree that this will be a new lesson of finding balance between activity, getting all of my nutrition in as well as the odd treat here and there.

NJ Lifer!