Health Discovery Network
Shellybean920

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALllllllllllll!

I DID IT! I hit my goal today. It's 7 years in the making. I started when i was a senior in HS, at age 16(even had to have a doctors note!) I lost 24.8 lbs. I've lost 20-23 lbs 3x before this, quitting because i got so frustrated. With a doctors note for a higher goal weight, I finally did it today!!!! :)

weight.png

Congrats Shellybean! The race doesn't always go to the swift, but, sometimes to those who keep running! Now that you've made it, keep doing what you're doing.

Remember, "goal" or "lifetime" is not a finish line - it's a starting line for the rest of your life!

Track your points, attend meetings or keep a good way to keep yourself accountable and get support, and you'll be fine.

Congrats Shelly!!!

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

Congrats Shelley!!

Lifetime as of November 21, 2005 & getting back to goal!

HW - 185

GW - 145

CW - 158

:goal:Way to go, Shelley! Feels good, eh? Do listen to SuperBowl and Trudie... they are a couple of the "seniors" on the journey, and know of what they speak.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

:goal:So happy for you Shelley. I hope you have a great reward lined up, like a new purse or outfit or new charm. Something special. I want you to enjoy this and pat your back many many times, then stick with the maintaining part, ok? It is super easy to put back on we ALL know this part. woo hoo:goal:

I DO have a reward: http://www.bravissimo.com/products/swimwear/bikinis/princess-gingham-bikini-top/orange-gingham/fg06og/?show=16&sort=1&category=swimwear

I got my first correctly sized bikini. I ordered it yesterday and it should be here in the next week. It had to come all the way from Europe. AND, when I first started at age 16, my mom promised me that when I got to goal she would let me (and pay for me to) get my belly button pierced. I'm holding her to that! :)

weight.png

Congrats Shelley!!!!!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.