Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Ruatha24

Returning member doesn't believe Starbucks ppoints values :)

I did WW back in 2006 and am back on it partially due to motivational issues and partially due to medical issues. It's been such a while that I think there have been two plan changes since I was on it last! Nowadays, I love Starbucks and I just can not comprehend that some of the light frappacinos and skinny espresso drinks at 16oz are under 5 points. They are so tasty that it seems that they should be a lot more :) I've put the nutritional information from Starbucks into my handy-dandy little calculator, but seriously, I think it must be broken. I am having a hard time comprehending that my skinny Mocha light frapp can be that tasty and still allow me to make my daily goal! I must be losing my mind..... (and hopefully my waist one of these days too).

:salut

love me some frapps! the good thing is, if you think about it, its just coffee, milk, and ice. So, if you eliminate the whip/drizzle (which i dont think adds anything anyway) and use skim milk, no syrup, etc. its not that bad! enjoy the little things. On things like this, I sometimes add a point or two, just to be safe ;)

enjoy!

SW:242 : 11/19/10 Re-SW: 225: 9/19/12 LW:193 :10/31/11 PG:160