Health Discovery Network
KimberleyW

Please Congratulate our newest Moderator-- TINKA!!!

So glad to have you join us. We can really use the help!! LOL :bcb_grin

You've been such an asset to BCB over the years and I appreciate your willingness to help!! :bcb_up

Just send me a PM if you have any questions. Denise & I can handle the bulk of the new member requests as you get your sea legs. I check the "new posts" tab multiple times a day to scan for spam but, thankfully, there hasn't been any real drama/in-fighting around these parts for quite some time. Some may say that's been the case since becoming a moderator neutralized me (Coincidence? Probably not! LOL :bcb_grin )

Kimberley

Kimberly and everyone,

Thanks! I am glad to serve and look forward to seeing "the inside" of BCB. :bcb_bigsm I often hang out at 50+ but read here and there all over.

Thanks,

Tinka

--

SW -237

Goal: 150 10/01

Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement.  One fails forward toward success 

C.S. Lewis

Really guys? 55 people have viewed this thread and only ONE person took the time to post. Thank you Cheryl. You have the class that 53 other people lacked!!!

BCB is what we make it. We need to come together to support each other, *especially* when we're called on to at least welcome someone who is volunteering their own time to approve you as a member and create a protective environment for you in this community.

If you have the time to read this post, you have the time to hit the button, write "thank you" or "congratulations" and hit post. I know that's how my mama raised me. :salut

Kimberley

Hey, Tinka - thanks for taking your time to help with this site. It has been invaluable to me this go-around with my weight loss so I'm thankful for you all for the work you do!

Jen

HW - 175

WWGW - 140

PGW - 130

CW 9/1/13 - 142.2

LIFETIME on 8/31/11

RESTART 4/1/13

weight.png

Thanks Tinka, and I thank the other mods too. I am thankful for BCB. I can't believe that I have been here for 4 years now. I wouldn't be where I am today with my weight loss without BCB. I am sure of that.

Thanks again, Denise, Mods, and all the Bootcamp Buddies!!!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Thanks everyone for the welcome. BCB has been a daily part of my life for ten years.

See you around.

Tinka

--

SW -237

Goal: 150 10/01

Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement.  One fails forward toward success 

C.S. Lewis

Thanks Tinka and Congratulations to you...

katy

SW: 232.4 (08/16/02

Dr.G. 180.0

PG: 155.0

LIFETIME: 06/18/04

Slow and steady like the turtle.

Thanks for your willingness to help others, Tinka! Congrats on becoming a moderator!

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

Yay Tinka!

HW/Restart 2017-09-18/CW/GW

250/192/194/157

Congratulations! I hang out in the 40's/50's thread but I have lurked in other threads and have seen your posts - glad to see you join the ranks of our moderators!

Carol2wtz