Health Discovery Network
minoux333

Info please

Iam new to WW and this site. I made an account a long time ago and well. So now iam back. Where do I find info on the WW program? Thank you. I am wanting to do this on my own at home.

:welcome:

In my opinion there is no way to successfully do the program on your own without the program materials. The way to get those is to:

• Join meetings, or
  • Have an Online subscription, or
  • Purchase a complete At Home kit

If you rely on things you find on the internet you won't get the full information.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Here is a link to the information about the Weight Watcher At Home kits. There is a regular and a deluxe.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/plan/hom/package.aspx

What is included, pricing and how to order them online are all included.

Price for the regular kit is $99.95 and for the deluxe is $129.95.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Thanks from me too Luanne! (I only ever had the old info, and wasn't really interested in the recurring online fees)!! I know there are pros and cons to both, but I think I'd be good with the "one time" purchase, in addition to the support/accountability here too. I mainly want to get the PP calculator, which is always a no go when I've called some of our local meetings. They always seem to be "out" even now!!

Thanks again!