Health Discovery Network
Little Chubber

Updated pictures. I am still at my PGW.

I never did update my pictures when I got to my PGW. My DD got married last weekend and thought I'd go ahead and post a current picture, along with a picture at my heaviest weight.

I got to my WWGW 4 years ago, in August of 2007, and have been at my PGW for over 3.5 years now.

In the 1st picture, I am at my PGW, I am 129 lbs. In the 2nd picture, I am at my top weight of 190 lbs.

BobandTrudieAusust202011-1-1.jpgBigRed.jpg

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

You look fabulous!

“We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace.”

Peggy Tabor Millin

Trudie you look amazing...the pictures give testimony to all your hard work and your vigilance with your points counting...you are an inspiration to us all!!

wow Trudie, you look fantastic! You have done a great job, and must feel wonderful!!

Moe :salut

Thanks everyone!:bcb_smile

Keep working towards your goal, you WILL get there. Believe in yourself and know that you truly are worth the effort.

Chose daily to be OP, keep working the program, and the program will work for.

Trudie

Trudie........

How did I miss this thread ? :bcb_huh:......DUH !!!

Both are beautiful pics, but you look "stunning", and If I do say so....... more "self assurred" in your "mother of the bride" pic !!! Thanks for sharing your success story with us !!

HERE WE GO AGAIN !! :bcbkickbu

STGoal #1: 200 lbs

Losses to date: 8.3 lbs

Awesome!!!!

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

What inspiration you are! You look younger and so much healthier and happier! Your husband has lost some weight too - guess he had to keep up with his trophy wife! :) Congrats!

Trish HW: 190 SW: 170 CW: 164.2 GW: 135ish

Thanks Bonnie!:bcb_smile

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I haven't looked at that picture in a long time. It's a good reminder to me to stay the course.

Trudie