Health Discovery Network
BR165

Eat Smart Naturals Tortilla chips

Just had to mention these--they are AWESOME. They are made with sea salt, flax seed, sesame seed, quinoa, and chia and they are great. (IMHO). I liked them better than the regular white corn tortilla chips (honest)!! They are gluten free as well:bcb_up.

The maker is Snyder's, so I'm not sure that everyone will be able to find them, but if you do, give them a whirl~they're worth it!!

very interesting! I've just been reading chia seeds and how to grind them (like flax seeds) for a hefty dose of Omega 3's - and that the insoluble fiber and water absorbing quality help slow down digestion, promotes fullness, and helps stabilize your blood sugar. Frankly, I'd never heard of chia in foods before, so I'm definitely going to try to find these Snyder's tortilla chips. Thanks!

Susan

�The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.� -Teddy Roosevelt