Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Nik

Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie

Got this recipe off dottisweightlosszone, I make it several times a week for my DD and DH, they love it! So easy!

4 Tbl. reduced fat peanut butter

1 Tbl. honey

1/2 c. rice krispies

small box sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding mix

2 c. cold skim milk

Put peanut butter and honey in a bowl and heat in microwave for 20-30 seconds.

Mix in the rice krispies.

Allow to cool a little and press into the bottom of a 8x8 glass pan.

Mix pudding and milk as directions on box and pour into pan over the peanut butter crust.

Refrigerate till pudding is set.

Enjoy! I have fat free cool whip with mine! YUM.

*the crust is a little sticky to spread so I spray a spatula with non stick spray and use that to press the crust down.

Cut into 8 pieces, one piece is 2 points.

***********************************<br />5' 2"<br />Starting 183.6 (size 16-18)<br />Current 153.0 (size 12)<br />Goal 130.0 <br /><br />"Take one day at a time, no guilt, and move on"

This sounds great I can't wait to make it, It will be somthing different to serve for the holidays instead of cake and cookies. Thanks for sharing, wave.gif wave.gif

Karen B.

"There are those who give with joy and that joy is their reward."

sw 203

cw 179

gw 150

pgw 149

I would like to try this recipe, does it really only take 1/2 cup rice krispies? And that amount covers the bottom of an 8x8 pan? I'm not good on the cooking thing so I wasn't sure. Thanks for the help. wave.gif

Later all

Take care all<br />Sarah <br />CLWaterV2@aol.com

Sarah: It takes a little working at it, but yes it does cover the bottom of the pan, it isn't a thick crust by any means, but just enough peanut butter to really notice it is there! wave.gif

***********************************<br />5' 2"<br />Starting 183.6 (size 16-18)<br />Current 153.0 (size 12)<br />Goal 130.0 <br /><br />"Take one day at a time, no guilt, and move on"

NIK:

I also have this receipe from a fellow WW member. However, mine calls for 1 1/2 C. of rice crispy cereal for the pie crust. I have made this and it is delicious! I took this to my DD house for dinner one night and her 7 foster children never knew it was a WW receipe. They all loved it, but then what's not to love with peanut butter and chocolate!! One of my favs, and I'm no kid. :D

JeanetteSki