Health Discovery Network
ministerswife

Question on points for male friend

I have a friend that weights 300 lbs. and he said that he tried to do WW PP earlier this year and that he couldn't lose weight because. He said that he was given 63 points to use. Would this be correct? That seems like an awful lot of points to me. He didn't lose any weight and had trouble eating that many points. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dawn

SW-230/CW-160/GW-150/PGW-140

63 points sounds correct. Was your friend attending meetings or doing the program Online?

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I'm not sure which one he was doing. He just told me that he had done it earlier this year and that that was how many points he had been given. That still seems like an awful lot to me.

SW-230/CW-160/GW-150/PGW-140

I would have guessed a DPA of 58 for a dude who weighs 300 pounds. So, maybe 63 is right. But, I'm just guessing, based on my weight, DPA, and the ratio between them.

However, I see your point - or his point. Think about how much food 63 points would be. I don't care how much you weigh, it seems like it would be hard to lose weight if you were eating that much food everyday.

That sounds right- how long did he follow it before he thought those were too much o did he follow it at all or try to eat less than he was supposed to?

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy: