Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

2,000 Days Of Weight Watchers

Today is the 2,000th day that I have been following the Weight Watchers program. (Only a Microsoft Excel nerd like me would know when his 2,000th day-versary was…I suppose.)

That’s 2,000 days of making better food choices, using portion control and tracking what I eat. (Yes, I have tracked all of these 2,000 days.)

For the record, it’s also now 1,776 days (in a row) of being “lifetime” – meaning I have been at my goal weight for the last 4 years, 10 months and 12 days (if I have done my math correctly here).

That’s pretty cool. But, more so than anything else, being on Weight Watchers all this time has made me a healthier person. For example, in the last two weeks, I have run my first two (ever) 5K races. Would that have happened before losing the weight and maintaining that loss through Weight Watchers? Nope. No way.

O.K., two thousand days down and many more to come. And, I’ll keep doing it the way that I got here: One day at a time.

Thanks CW.

Of course, that's all in the past - and it's history now.

I keep telling myself that it won't matter that I was OP for 2,000-something days if I allow myself to get off program now and in the future. :-)

Atta-boy, Supe! As they say in other programs, one day, one hour, one minute.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

Thanks Kris - great to hear from you! I still appreciate the info you once gave me on some supplements!

Heya, glad I was of help!

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)