Health Discovery Network
Heidi1962

Anyone watching Biggest Loser in 2012? -- Spoiler Alert --

Yep, I'm watching. I haven't missed a season yet. :bcb_bigsm

Did you notice all of the commercials for WWers they aired during the show? :bcb_up

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I watched but fell asleep before they voted anyone off. Who left?

~Amy~

Quit Smoking: 10/1/12 ~ For the last time!!

Black team lost the weigh in. First time Bob has lost a weigh in in a long time and he was pissed. :bcb_grin One of the black team, I think his name is Ben, asked the others to vote him off as he wanted to go home and missed his family. He has 9 kids and his wife is pregnant.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I've watched all the seasons as well. I've got it taped to watch eventually-- perhaps when the kids go back to school on Monday!

Kimberley

Ooops Kim, sorry that I posted who went home. Can you edit the title to inlcudue "Spoiler information"?

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

NP. It's early enough in the season that I'm not bonded with anyone! I also know that if I open a thread about a show I haven't watched yet, I either have to skim over the details or prepare myself to be spoiled! LOL

Kimberley

I love to watch it while walking on the treadmill. When the contestants do the last chance workouts, I too raise the inclines and /or speed

For some reason I always want to eat when I watch The Biggest Loser. :bcb_grin

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

It seems as though the latest season just ended a few weeks ago - then they had a reunion show and now another group. I always tape the show so I can skip over some of the stuff I really don't care for. I like to watch the challenges, weigh=ins, and the votes.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Wow, I about fainted last night when that guy said he had 9 kids and 1 on the way!! Looks like it will be a good season. Luanne, I am like you - always starting the show with a snack!

~Amy~

I watch BL. This season looks like it might be a better season. I just didn't enjoy that last couple of seasons as much as I did previous ones.

I love to watch it while walking on the treadmill. When the contestants do the last chance workouts, I too raise the inclines and /or speed

Cheryl~That's a GREAT idea. Not saying I am going to do that, but it's a great idea.:bcb_smile

For some reason I always want to eat when I watch The Biggest Loser. :bcb_grin

LOL, me too, but as I am eating my popcorn, I am thinking I should be exercising. Maybe popcorn first and treadmill during that latter part of the program???

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Luanne- I feel guilty eating when I watch TBL. If it was on 7 nights a week, I'd never have to worry about evening snacking! LOL :bcb_grin (Honestly, I kicked the night-time snacking habit years ago. I get into enough trouble in the day-time. I don't need more problems!!)

Kimberley

Kimberley, I don't snack every night, but I enjoy popcorn (more than I should). That is usually what I want when watching TBL. However last night since I got home and ate dinner right before the show started, I didn't snack.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Wow, I about fainted last night when that guy said he had 9 kids and 1 on the way!!

They're a blended family - they each have four children from previous marriages, one together, and one on the way. The look like an AWESOME bunch. I went to the Biggest Loser site, and they have a nice bio on each player.

I'm LOVING Dolvett! What a sparkling smile. My heart belongs to Bob Harper, but it's GREAT to have another piece of "eye candy" on the show!!! LOL

Heidi

SW: 244.8

CW: 239.4

I love Bob too but I do like Dolvett too. He is for sure growing on me!!

~Amy~

I read that Jillian might be coming back. I wonder if she does if they'll go back to the 3 trainer scenario?

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I like this season. I didn't get into last season... it just wasn't doing it for me. OMG if Jillian comes back, I will be so happy. I love Bob and always will, but yes, Dolvett is definitely "eye candy."

SW: 239.0 (12.30.10) CW: 233.6 (01.05.12) GW: 150

Loss: 5.4 lbs thus far

Jill's coming back????? I tried to watch The Doctors because I love her but that show was a train wreck.

I don't know for sure if she's coming back. The article I read said she was no longer on The Doctors (never saw it, never even heard about it :bcb_grin ) as it wasn't a "good fit". There was just speculation she might come back to The Biggest Loser. I would think if she does it wouldn't be at least until next season.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

What did you all think of last week's episode? It's still the beginning, but I usually have someone I like... the bet this week was a good one. However, red team were in over their heads for second week. I'm happy the person who went home, went home. He seemed... too something.

SW: 239.0 (12.30.10) CW: 233.6 (01.05.12) GW: 150

Loss: 5.4 lbs thus far

Jillian is off the Doctor's? I hope she comes back to BL too but I do like Dolvett so l'm hoping for 3 trainers again also .

Judy

SW187.5 CW136 GW 128

LT circa 1970 Rejoined MAY 2000 1st 10% Nov 2000

A journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step. Confucius