Health Discovery Network
labri70

Recipe Points Different with Points Plus?

Hi. I hope I am posting in the right place. I have been MIA for quite some time and was wondering if the recipes in the Recipe forum that are from several years ago can still be used with the same point values. These recipes have been some of our favorites in the household and even when we lost our way we continued to use them. Just wondering if I can still use the point values listed with the recipes? Thanks so much!

Laurie

Life Goal: To be half the size but TWICE the woman. :bcb_wink3

283 / 283 / 145

I haven't looked at the recipes posted here, but my guess would be that the points shown are from the older program. PointsPlus was introduced December, 2010 so anything posted after that, and saying "PointsPlus" should be accurate. If the ni is posted you can use that to find the new points plus values. If the ni isn't posted, and you have eTools, you can run them through Recipe Builder. If you don't have eTools, just find the points for each ingredient, add them together and divide by the number of servings.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02