Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

5 Years, 9 Months & 1 Week

Tomorrow starts the 300th week in a row that I have been following the Weight Watchers program. That's five years, nine months and one week of making better food choices, using portion control, tracking what I eat and monitoring my weight on a weekly basis.

Yes, everyday for the last 299 weeks I have put down in a journal what I ate that day and used that to keep what I eat under control.

And, it works. So, I expect to be doing it from here out too. Why mess with something that works?

Atta boy, Supe!

I think, more than anything, journaling is a great tool. I get journal-fatigue every now and then, and get sloppy. I usually do core (SiFi), but when I do, I'm more successful if I write it down. I think I like it best using pen and paper, too. It's much easier and more "real" (like writing stuff in a checkbook rather than monitoring the online banking statement).

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

Thanks Kris.

To be honest, before joining WW, I thought "This tracking and counting thing is going to be annoying."

But, it's really not. It takes maybe three minutes a day to write it down - esp when you know the point values already.

I will glady trade 3 minutes a day in exchange for not being fat any more.

Congrats! Great job!!

MO Platoon Member #184

This is for life.... :bcb_march

SW - 237.8 (March 16, 2006)

10% goal - 214.8 (5/18/06)

Lifetime goal - 184.0

Lifetime goal: 11/30/06 @ 183.2 lbs

WW lifetime membership: Jan 11, 2007

Current WT: 179.2 (5/5/2012)

What an amazing accomplishment!

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Congratulations for being so diligent in living this healthy lifestyle. Thank you for the example you continue to set. Always Fluffy:bcb_up