Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

Do You Keep Your Trackers?

I use the WW 3-Month Tracker. And, I still have them all. I'm on my 26th one - and soon to be starting a 27th.

I am running out of room to keep these things. But, I want to keep them. It's a badge, of sorts. And, it's fun to look back and see what I used to eat often, and hardly eat now - and what I can bring back into my routine, etc.

How about you?

I use e tools. I get too caught up in my handwriting being perfect to track on paper. Once in a while a member will finish a weight record book and toss it at me and say "Throw this out for me." I say NO, this is your HISTORY you need to keep this to look back some day and see how successful you are. I feel the same way about the trackers. Keep them forever they are your HISTORY of what worked and what did not. I like that.

She was warned.

She was given an explanation.

Nevertheless, She persisted.

I'm a paper and pen guy. I don't just anything kept electronically.

That said, my handwriting leaves a lot to be desired. And, I use my own shorthand when writing in my tracker. And, that's OK - I am the only one who needs to read it.

I've been keeping mine. But I'm not sure why since I rarely go back more than a few weeks to look at anything. So I let them pile up for awhile, then when I'm in a housecleaning mode, I'll dump them.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I'm like Luanne. I keep them for awhile thinking that I might need them to look back for a points value or a meal idea but I rarely do. Eventually I toss them.

Monique

SW: 198

CW: 145

WW Goal: 148

PG: 140

I don't know if I have every one but I have tried over the years to keep up with as many of my journals as possible because ww has been my life and so much a part of who i am and it's my journey. Love this life.

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.