Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

Weight Of The Nation

Thanks Supe! Although technically this really is work related (honest!), I'm still calling it Friday afternoon procrastination and I'm gonna watch some of it.

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

SW:231 (12/30/11) CW:223.5 (-7.5 lbs) First goal: 5% (219.5)

Well if that doesnt make you want to hop on your treadmill and go for a jog idk what will! Thanks it was very informative, and lit a fire under my lazy butt!

-Sam:bcb_march

HW/Restart/CW/GW

240/228/228/130

Just finished episode 3. I don't know how parents can raise healthy kids these days - it just seems like everything is working against them. Good information in the documentary.

Well if that doesnt make you want to hop on your treadmill and go for a jog idk what will! Thanks it was very informative, and lit a fire under my lazy butt!

I know, on the one hand, I want to finish watching all 4 hours today, on the other hand --I really should get up and do something.

Even better it's on YouTube so I can watch on my iPad. Most video is flash and won't work.

I read an article criticizing some of the show's conclusions but can't find it now. I'll keep looking.

Kimberley

WE GOT HBO FREE FOR A FEW DaYS AND I RECORDED 3/4 BUT NOW CAN WATCH 1/2. Thanks for heads up

Jeez, trying to watch episode1. Just getting that swirly swirly thing....

What I do is let the swirly thing begin, and hit pause for a minute or two--seems to let it load better?