Health Discovery Network
LillieG

What a Great Holiday!

I was very nervous about the holiday weekend, off to see friends and having to face many a food challenge. But thanks to WW, everything went great! What is so wonderful about this program is that you actually can eat food, and eat the food you want - its just a matter of balance and portion control. What would this holiday have been like if I was on one of those flaky diets where you have to bring your special little freeze dried dinner with me? I probably would have ended up not socializing at all, or socializing and binging. Instead I had what I wanted - maybe not as much as I normally would have wanted, but what my body needed. I decided just to forego the alcohol all together. For some reason, lately its been causing me to overeat. Didn't really miss it though!

Congratulations, Lillie:) My first challenge on WW was New Year's Eve which fell on the very first day of my WW's journey. I learned quickly that WW is fit for living life. You made a great start by getting through this holiday. Keep it up!

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png