Health Discovery Network
LillieG

June is a Minefield!

Why don't we all find a island, where we can spend the next month eating fish, fresh fruit and veg, complex carbs and our smoothies. Wouldn't it be great - no worry about all of the minefield's of June, including weddings, rehearsal dinners for weddings, graduation barbecues, birthdays, vacation, etc.

I tell my members to stick with WW and you'll be able to go on a cruise and lose weight. I agree about the minefield of certain times. I get even more diligent those times because all of those folks involved are watching me and waiting for my weight to come back on. So I eat before hand and when I get to the event I pick at a salad and drink tons of Diet coke, water and coffee. People say "no wonder you keep it off." They think that once you lose the weight you go back to your usual ways of eating and they are so wrong.

My son and I each lost 4 lbs on a 2 week vacation/cruise. Amazing but so easy to do. We ate well, very well but we did drink coffee all day while everyone else was eating chocolate buffets. LOL.