Health Discovery Network
LillieG

NOOOOOO...My freezer broke over night

Oh, the pain! We woke up to a refrigerator/freezer which had died and tried to take with it all of our food. I'm sad to report the Skinny Cows did not make it - brand new box, too! We had lots of fish, so the next two days are going to be "fish fiesta" at our house. I guess there is always a bright side. We had swordfish for breakfast, which was quite elegant, and tonight will be shrimp.

The funny thing is, this is making me want to eat. You know, eat before it goes bad. Which is dumb, I know. The food is gone, and me wasting it inside of me is not any better than wasting it by throwing it down the disposal.

LOL bless your heart! poor skinny cows!! i guess you could always cook it and re-freeze it...that is if you have a new freezer...but yes i have that mentallity too...i hate to see food waste so in the past i would eat more so it doesnt...now i throw it to the chickens and dogs...they have to eat too! so it isnt a waste imo

Hollie

New Start weight 162.4

Goal Weight 130

Oh no!! I would be devestated! My freezer and refrigerator are full of all my healthy/not so healthy snack. The skinny cow stuff I would be so sad about! Good luck getting everything back in working order!!

April