Health Discovery Network
Sandy 2003

WW 2012 Program Question

Hello,

Could someone please explain to me how the 2012 WW program differs from last year's WW program? I tried to look it up but I cannot find or understand. Thank you.

Hello,

Could someone please explain to me how the 2012 WW program differs from last year's WW program? I tried to look it up but I cannot find or understand. Thank you.

I went to one meeting of last year's program and have attended a few with this new program which certainly doesn't make me an expert. If you want the real goods I would suggest going to at least one meeting but here's things that I've noticed: fruit is free as are most veggies (I do Simply Filing so I don't worry too much about points), you get less points per day, I think you get the same number of weekly points. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Monique

SW: 198

CW: 145

WW Goal: 148

PG: 140

There were no major changes made in 2012. The big changes came at the end of 2010 with the introduction of PointsPlus. The biggest change for 2012 is that the minimum number of daily points was reduced from 29 to 26.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02