Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

The 180-Minute Plan

Good Morning All........

Beginning of week two for me in this challenge. Off work for a couple of days, so it's back to the exercise !!! Just finished doing one hour on the Elliptical :kickbutt: . My goal is to get another hour of exercise tomorrow, and then my third hour on Saturday. Any additional exercise will be a bonus !!

Sixty Minutes down, One Hundred and Twenty to go for the week !!!

Superbowl........I like the facebook post from your gym re: Success trains, Failure complains. Soooo true !!!! What are your plans for today after your day off ??

Cheryl........what's on your agenda this Monday after a couple of days off ???

Catch you all later......

K ~:bcb_salut

HERE WE GO AGAIN !! :bcbkickbu

STGoal #1: 200 lbs

Losses to date: 8.3 lbs

OK, got 30 minutes walking and 15 strength workout. I have work later but its mild here should walk some more and take advantage of the nice morning. Thats great an hour on the eliptical, wow. do you listen to music on it or tv?

after dinner I walked for another 30 so I am in 60

Howdy everyone! You all very impressive with your efforts!

I took yesterday off as planned - lots of family stuff to do. But, I went for a "run" tonight. (If you can call it that? Lately I have running issues.) That's 28 minutes with 152 left for the week. I hope to get to the gym tomorrow and then do another run sometime on Wednesday.

Thats all we can do, even 10 here and there, they add up so don't worry, just keep on.

I did 30 this morning, then evening got away from me. Total now is 150. :salut

Way to go Cheryl! I am still here.

Nothing for me the last two days - but, I expected that with work and family plans. I hope to get some time in today after work. Maybe 45 minutes or so. If I can do that, and a little, maybe, on Thursday and then more on Friday, I should be close to my goal for the week.

SB, even 20, whatever you can. I added 15 more to my 30 so that is 45. i wish I could have your weight stats. amazing honestly

Howdy everyone! You all very impressive with your efforts!

I took yesterday off as planned - lots of family stuff to do. But, I went for a "run" tonight. (If you can call it that? Lately I have running issues.)

​Just a reminder Superbowl...

'Take each run for what it is. No matter the distance or how long it takes, it is still a run and many in the world cannot do what you just did.'

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Cheryl, Trudie - thanks!

Don't pay attention to me - I am no role model.

I went for a run today - but, before that, I had no exercise over 8 days. Also, I ate like an idiot.

I jumped on the scale this AM for the first time in a while - another mistake, I used to weigh myself everyday - and I am now 6 pounds heavier than I want to be, ideally.

I can fix this - but, it's stupid to allow it to happen in the first place. After all these years, I still have a lot to learn.

I can fix this - but, it's stupid to allow it to happen in the first place. After all these years, I still have a lot to learn.

Yes, you can, SuperBowl. You know the drill. You won't be like so many other who quit and return to the dreaded place they were in before they started. You have recognized that you had some bad days, but those are only a few bad days in almost a decade. You will give yourself a shake, dust yourself off, and march forward, soldier. We're all pulling for you and KNOW that you will kick off those extra pounds that slipped back on. :strong: You're strong and you're a winner!

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Yes, you can, SuperBowl. You know the drill. You won't be like so many other who quit and return to the dreaded place they were in before they started. You have recognized that you had some bad days, but those are only a few bad days in almost a decade. You will give yourself a shake, dust yourself off, and march forward, soldier. We're all pulling for you and KNOW that you will kick off those extra pounds that slipped back on. :strong: You're strong and you're a winner!

What she said.:bcb_wink3

Trudie

Linda, Trudie - thanks!

It's strange, I weighed myself this AM and I am 4 pounds lighter than I was 2 days ago. I must have been carrying a lot of water from all the salty stuff that I ate on Saturday night and all day Sunday?

I am still 4 pounds heavier than I like...but, I can lose that in 3 to 5 weeks if I stick to my points, etc.

Count your blessing and take it. :bcb_grin

It could be a combination of a few things. You are probably drinking more water, sounds like you are eating less, and I think a fast gain can also be a fast loss, IF We nip it in the bud.

Sodium can definitely be a cause, definitely. Water really helps us excrete our excess sodium. I don't think this is your case at all, but sodium often gets the blame for more gains then it probably causes, lol.

Keep working it Buddy. It sounds like you have your WW groove back on.

Trudie