Health Discovery Network
wanda317

Favorite Quick Foods

Hi! I am new to WW and would love to hear some of your favorite quick and easy snacks; things I can grab in a hurry when I don't have time to prepare something.

Well fruit and precut veggies are good. Pre-portioned, by you, cottage cheese, string cheese, nuts. These are my usual snacks. Hopefully someone will come along with a few more I can't think of right now.

Good luck! and welcome.

I like Fiber One and Fiber Plus bars, assorted fruit, a small container of mixed nuts, babybel cheese, Laughing Cow wedges, high fiber bread and some lean roast beef or turkey with some low fat mayo and maybe some spicy mustard. I keep sliced tomato, onion, sandwich sliced pickles and lettuce for sandwiches ready to build and/or go if needed (kinda like a picnic) ;-)

Back on Weight Watcher's 8/13/12~~Made 1st Goal of 5% loss (-11.5 lbs.=219.9 lbs.) 10/05/12 ~~Made 2nd Goal: 10% loss. (23.1 lbs. at 208.3 lbs.) 11/21/13 (208 lbs.)~~Made 3rd Goal Onederland! (199.5 lbs. 02/02/14)

HW 231.4 lbs. BMI 34.22 Obese

CW 196.2 lbs. BMI 28.97 Overweight 03/04/14 Down 35.2 lbs.

GW 150.0 lbs.

Height: 5'9" Healthy Weight: 125-169 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

:bcb_madta "Doing what it takes!" :bcbkickbu

Fiber One products give me horrible gas and stomach cramps. LOL! But not funny when you're experiencing them.

I like WW string cheese, the smoked mozzie variety. It's good with a piece of fruit. And of course various flavors of yogurt.

"When the mode of the music changes, the walls of the city shake." - Plato<br /><br />"Whole lotta shakin' goin' on." - Jerry Lee Lewis

For me, the issue is portion control. Having little bags with points marked, helps. Some can be carried, some left in the fridge. Pretzels, carrot sticks. I have enjoy small portions of smoked salmon and cucumber pieces.

Following!!!

HW: 199.4

CW: 190.4

Total Lost: 9

Dance Dance Revolution!!!

I've lost 30 with WW before. I can do it again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]