Health Discovery Network
sarahmacd

New here! Need support!

Hi there! I have recently start doing weight watchers on my own. I found all the information that I need online, so I am good to go. My goal is to lose almost 100 lbs. The only problem is, I don't have the support group that I would have if I went to meetings. I searched online and found this forum. Hopefully I can find some good recipes and lots of support here.

Sara, welcome! I'm new here too, and like you, I've found a lot of WW info out there but still need support. I hope you find what you're looking for here at Health Discovery. I think you get out what you put in, so keep posting, tell your story, ask questions, and hopefully you, and I, will get that support!

J

Hi Ladies! I know I have been so blessed by the ladies here on the forums (and the men as they post some wonderful ideas a lot). Just find a group that you can feel comfortable with and start posting. You will be welcomed into any group. I post on the Buddy system group and the Chrisitian group. So join me there, or find one that you do feel comfortable with!

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Everyone has already said what I'd say -- terrific people on this web site; find a group that fits; and start posting. The support comes from being interactive--so posting is key.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

I am also new here and I`m hoping someday I can give support :bcb_smile I appreciate everyone who share`s as the saying goes"people need people"

Hi there! I have recently start doing weight watchers on my own. I found all the information that I need online, so I am good to go. My goal is to lose almost 100 lbs. The only problem is, I don't have the support group that I would have if I went to meetings. I searched online and found this forum. Hopefully I can find some good recipes and lots of support here.

I haven't visited this forum in awhile, but in 2011 WW's redid all their points system and then revamped it in 2012. You probably should sign up for meetings for a month just to keep up with the new stuff.

:wave: ~*~ Amy