Health Discovery Network
gutbegone

Kick Butt Thread

I am hoping you can help. One of our daily posters on the Kick Butt Thread can't post there because she works at a school and one of the banned words is "butt" - she is not able to go to any site with that word. So she is not able to post there anymore. Is there anyway to get a name change for that? It's still for people who have quit smoking and are dieting so something along those lines!

Thank you!!

~Amy~

Quit Smoking: 10/1/12 ~ For the last time!!

The links in the forum manager for moderators haven't been updated since some of the past changes. I can't edit/modify the title of the group. Jason is the only one who can handle things at this point. You can always send him a PM so he's sure to see the request.

Kimberley

Sure, that is not problem - How about, "Kick It"? Or I could probably changed the last T in the word "butt" to a special character that would fool the blocker... maybe..... We'll do "Kick It" for now, I can't think of anything better at the moment!

Kimberly, I did not know that about the links in the moderator control panel. I'll work on getting those fixed.

Jason

Well, I was able to change the name of the Butt Kick forum - However... it appears EVERY thread in the forum is titled with Butt Kick! I doubt changing the forum title allowed access.

Not sure If I can change them all, but I will look into solution.

Jason

OK - found one that should work!

I added the B-word to our list of censored words here on the forum.

Its been blocked forum-wide, and should allow anyone with content restrictions to be able to view the forum.

I think I need to go wash my eyes now, after seeing all of our other censored words...

Jason