Health Discovery Network
Super Bowl XLI

Weight Watchers 360°

They will be talking about it at my meeting on Thursday. My etools were updated with it already. So far, I don't think it's anything we haven't already heard dozens of times before.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

There are not a lot of changes in program itself so you won't see many but there are changes in how we present the program. Also their new mantra will be something like WW taught you how to eat now we will help you learn how to live healthy. Makes sense. Catches you 360.

Peggy sounds like I need to make an effort to go tomorrow. Don't want to miss that one. I will let my meeting be the first time out the door since surgery.

Esther

Goal 160

Current 177.0

Just do what you know to do!

oh its the timing for me. so much happening now with holidays. I have tools and I see the changes but to fully give my attention to it, its not happening.

One? , I use on my note pad the android tracker and i don't know how to remove a food I changed my mind and didnt really eat

Guess I'll find out everything I need to know at our meeting tomorrow. Sounds great, from what I've read.

Jean in Colorado

SW 176

CW 170

WW goal 135.0

GW 122

The future depends on what we do in the present.

Mahatma Gandhi

oh its the timing for me. so much happening now with holidays. I have tools and I see the changes but to fully give my attention to it, its not happening.

One? , I use on my note pad the android tracker and i don't know how to remove a food I changed my mind and didnt really eat

Have you figured it out? On my phone, if I'm in my points plus tracker for the day, I just hit the button on the far bottom left of my phone. I'm not sure what it's called, but it is the one that usually gives you more options when you are in a program. When I hit that button, I get the option for "edit mode". If I click edit mode, it puts a red X by every food in the list and I can choose to remove them. Hope this helps...

SW 237.5 (2/18/13)--CW 219.5 (4/29/13)--GW 160