Health Discovery Network
Little Chubber

Weight Watchers is an AWESOME program!

We do WW because we know it works. Many of us have been on WW many many many times, and we always come back to it.

What do you LOVE about WW?

There are many things I love about it, but I am sure this is going to be a busy thread,:bcb_LOL: so I will just list one thing.

I love the flexibility that it offers.

Next...:bcb_smile

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

I love that I can make a Weight Watchers recipe, take it to a potluck and 4 people ask me for the recipe!

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

For me, WW taught me how to eat like a responsible person instead of a brain-dead pig. It taught me to make better choices and use portion control. If I did that before WW, I never would have gotten fat.

Super, exactly what I wanted to say and couldn't put it into words. That says it all!

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

For me, WW taught me how to eat like a responsible person instead of a brain-dead pig. It taught me to make better choices and use portion control. If I did that before WW, I never would have gotten fat.

AMEN! isn't that the truth Sup. I have been on WW so long now that I can't even imagine not being on it. It is who I am now. I may blow it from time to time, but I can't imagine going back to my old ways. I love the way I eat and the foods I eat. I am never too proud to use my measuring cup to remind me what a portion REALLY is.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE WW and what it has taught me. I love the person that I have become through losing weight, and getting healthy.:bcb_smile

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

I am grateful for everything that has been posted here. Weight Watchers and BCB are a way of life reminding me that I am not on a diet, but I am on a journey of a healthy lifestyle change. Most important of all I am with all of BCB and am no longer alone.

I love that WW always reflects the latest research and develops a great program to help us. It seems they are working really hard on increasing that 5% who get to goal and stay there. Here's hoping...

Jean in Colorado

SW 176

CW 170

WW goal 135.0

GW 122

The future depends on what we do in the present.

Mahatma Gandhi

I need to get to bed, but I could go on all night on this topic. Here are my top five reasons that I love WW.

1. I can eat normal food

2. It's a healthy way of eating and is sustainable.

3. When I blow it, I start fresh the next day.

4. My DH can do it with me and "eat like a man"

5. The WPA saves the day when the points get too high... like a built-in sprinkler system...

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Weight Watchers is an awesome program because it is not a diet. It is all about living a healthy lifestyle. BCB has taught me to be accountable and not to live in denial. I will be eternally grateful for BCB and Weight Watchers.:bcb_march

I need to get to bed, but I could go on all night on this topic. Here are my top five reasons that I love WW.

1. I can eat normal food

2. It's a healthy way of eating and is sustainable.

3. When I blow it, I start fresh the next day.

4. My DH can do it with me and "eat like a man"

5. The WPA saves the day when the points get too high... like a built-in sprinkler system...

Well said Linda!