Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
auntie-em

Soda Cake...

Hello, I went to my meeting and someone i know gave us this reciepe and it sounded great.. smile.gif

1 box of (any cake mix)

1 can of diet soda

Pour soda in mixing bowl first(because of fizz)

then pour cake mix in and stir well.(that is all)

Bake in a 9 x 12 pan

bake at 350 for around 30 min.

cut cake into 12 squares

and it is around 3 to 4 pts (depending on the cake mix)per piece..

there are lots of varieties you can do..

white cake mix + diet dr.pepper

lemon cake mix + diet 7-up

white cake mix + diet strawberry

chocolate cake mix + diet coke

just use your imagination...I think these would be great as cupcakes/muffins too...

This one is new to me so I thought you might like it.. :D thanks...

fribbit

fribbit

restart:

sw 176

cw 135.5

ww gw 141

my gw 130

start ww 8/22/02

sw 198

goal 129!! made it!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/fribbitspage

I've made that recipe before. It really is quite good. I make it with diet gingerale and spice cake mix or diet mountain dew and lemon cake mix. It works well with just club soda and cake mix too. I always put mine in cupcake pans lined with Pam sprayed paper liners. I like the portion control aspects of that. They freeze well too.

Susan smile.gif

SW 251.5/CW 241.5/GW 145

Bump :D

Lile<br />Lifetime - "75" Model<br />One Proud "Okie"<br /><br />"Don't Tell God how big the Storm is, Tell the "storm" how "Big" your "GOD" is."<br /><br />"EMPTY STOMACH/EMPTY HEART"<br />(It's not what you're eating, but what is "Eating" you.)

to let you know I tried this and its really good.. I tried chocolate cake mix and diet cherry coke..hubby and daughter really liked it..(they didnt even know there was diet pop in it..haha :D

cant wait to try more combinations..

fribbit

fribbit

restart:

sw 176

cw 135.5

ww gw 141

my gw 130

start ww 8/22/02

sw 198

goal 129!! made it!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/fribbitspage

Guest Sunny Skye

Oh yum!! That sounds so good! I will need to try that out. smile.gif

I just put this in the oven. Can't wait to see how it comes out!

~*Sheridan*~<br />SW~220 9/24/03<br />CW~184<br />VALENTINE'S DAY GOAL~179!!<br />12/31/2004 Goal~160!!<br />Nov~ 5th~199 *Made Onederland*<br />Nov~ 12th~197.2 *Made my 1st 10%*<br />Dec 17th~ 190.0 *Made my Christmas Goal*<br /><br /><a href="http://www.picturetrail.com" target="_blank">www.picturetrail.com</a><br />Member name:Sheridan812

I made this recipe and baked them as cupcakes. They are great and only 1.5 Points per cupcake. Thanks for sharing!

Success is a journey not a destination!

Guest JMC

I finally made this with a chocolate cake mix and Diet Dr. Pepper. They tasted great, but coming out of the cupcake pan was an ordeal on its own. Word to the wise - if you're making cupcakes, use capcake papers!! Spraying the tins with Pam does nothing :( I've got a whole plateful of cupcake bits now because I had to scrape them out of the tin!