Health Discovery Network
firechick139

Hmm, retired member?

Hello, everyone! Happy New Year! Hope everyone has a wonderful year ahead of them. :bcb_kick:

I have a quick question for you. I've been a member here since 2005 but haven't posted in a year. My status says "retired member/inactive". Is there any way to change it back to active?

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious

I had the same thing, but after posting a few times, my regular status came back. Welcome back!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Same thing here, I am showing retired and cannot make changes to signature or avatar. I assume that will come back as I sneak my way back on the forum. :)

~Shannon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”~C.S. Lewis

welcome back buddy!

HW: 570 ( Pretty big huh?)

SW: 511.8 ( Well thats a little better)

CW: 469

IMPOSSIBLE is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. IMPOSSIBLE is not a fact. It's an opinion.

Thank you! Good to know that it is an easy fix. Thanks for the welcome backs!

firechick139:wave:

sw 214/cw 194/wwgw 155/pgw 148

:D "DON'T WAIL ON THE SCALE IF YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU EAT!" :D

"Needing to lose 70lbs seems overwhelming to me. So, I'm going to lose 1lb - 70 times. That, I know I can do"

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- Confuscious