Health Discovery Network
Ginaki

Twelve Years At Goal

April 1 is my 12th anniversary of reaching goal weight. Have been lucky enough to maintain the goal weight - lots of hard work, but rewarding. While I was losing and then maintaining, the help and support I received from the members of BCB really helped me. Many thanks.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Congratulations Jean!!!!! You are an inspiration.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

You celebrating 12 years keeps this real for me.

Do you care to share a little about your journey now?

Do you care to your weight loss story or a link to it? How do you handle program now? What are your strengths and challenges now with program? Do you go to meetings, do you still read on BCB and not post?

Not many will make it to 12 years, the stats and odds are against us. I could use a little encouragement... I am fighting, but I am not as strong as I was and I am not liking that. It is a lot of hard work. I must CONTINUE to choose my hard. I will NOT be fat again!

Thanks!

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Oh my goodness Ginaki!!!! I am so excited for you!! You are what BCB is all about. Congratulations and keep on keeping on. God bless you now and always. Your friend and fellow BCB, Fluffy:bcb_bravo

Just saw this.........huge congrats to you for the success keeping it off. What a wonderful feeling!

Bonnie

dolls-1.jpg

Total loss: 52 lbs incl 10 from 2008

GW 137 August 2012

dccd6077-3966-4837-92f0-9dd1dfcaaa2b_zpsa4e9b71f.jpg

radandKarensIaskedJesusgiftani252Dv.gif

Wonderful! Encouragement for sure!!!

Esther

Goal 160

Current 177.0

Just do what you know to do!