Pistachio Fruit Delight

Guest ClaremoreZebraBandMom0407

1 cup = 2 pt

1 pint lowfat or fat free plain yogart

1 20 oz crushed pineapple

1 box sugar free pistachio pudding

Mix and chill 8 hrs

4 servings 1 cup each

This does sound good. I have everything to make it also. Thanks...

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Thanks Teresa, smile.gif

I have seen this posted before w/o the measurements. I am making this as part of my Thanksgiving dinner. It sounds so g0000000d!

Thanks again.

Katy, wave.gif

SW: 232.4 (08/16/02

Dr.G. 180.0

PG: 155.0

LIFETIME: 06/18/04

Slow and steady like the turtle.

Well, this stuff is REALLY good - but again, figuring out the points for myself, I get 11 points total, or nearly 3 points per cup???? ;)

I also took it a step further and added a cup of miniature marshmallows, so I called a serving 1/2 cup = 2 points.

Also I didn't have plain yogurt so used lemon flavored sugarfree. A little squirt of light RediWhip on top and YUM YUM YUM! Even DH loved it!

Char

Oh goodness - I used to make this all the time years ago, in another WW incarnation (back when you had exchanges and optional calories, etc.)

It was a big hit for St. Paddy's day, being green and all.

Thanks!!

Kimba

CORE and lovin' it

I have some regular pistachio pudding here from my visit to the states this summer, I wonder how many pts. it would be if I used it. Any ideas? No SF puds here smile.gif in this country.

Sandi

OK, improvise time!

DSS (dear stepson) is home from college. He and DH polished off the carton of FF frozen yogurt Saturday night, and decided they NEEDED dessert last night. Conversation ensued regarding a trip to the grocery store for more ice cream. I volunteered, "I could MAKE something?" DH says, "How about that pineapple pistachio fluff with the mini marshmallows?" I hadn't thought of that but why not!

Well, I had pudding, I had pineapple, I had marshmallows - but NO yogurt! So I subbed 1 16 oz. carton of FF sour cream - didn't tell DH because he professes to hate sour cream! He lapped up the fluff, mmm'ing and ahhhh'ing....

This morning, I mentioned the fluff, saying it wasn't bad for having to substitute - he says, "What did you use in place of the yogurt?" and I told him! He pretends to retch, saying "No wonder it was so awful!" The big tease!

So if you find yourself without yogurt, try the sour cream - I actually thought it was yummier!

Char