Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
dirtcakes

Health Discovery Publishing Opportunity

G'day BCB's!

If there are any good writers out there (I know there is) that would like to contribute content to Healthdiscovery, we are looking for a couple of new sections to be filled out. You'd be allowed to promote any relevant cause that you have within the article or credits either by links, images, or banners. You can get attention to the BCB forums to draw in new members, or generate awareness to anything you'd like to promote. This is also a great opportunity from an SEO standpoint, and traffic generation if you have your own website or blog.

If none of the above sounds like anything you care for, but you still like to write, and would like to help out

We may be able to discuss a small monetary payment for your contribution. :bcb_up

The sections will be incorporated in our next major update where we will be launching the live-content platform alongside our current content. Some will be linked to old content, some of the others I've started working on but could use collaboration, and other content will require doing code fixes and updates.

Any contributions in content or direction to helpful resources would be greatly appreciated.

Written content of pages and articles must be original. No copy and paste from other web sources (forums here are ok).

Please send content submissions by email to admin@healthdiscovery.net

Questions and Comments regarding any information above can be posted here in the forum. Thanks for your consideration!

*This post will be edited as I complete the sections.*

Jason

So much look forward to this coming about. Sounds great!

Esther

Goal 160

Current 177.0

Just do what you know to do!

So much look forward to this coming about. Sounds great!

Me too! The old site has been in dis-array for too long now.

*Update*

I've completed most of these already, or they are in the works.

The opportunity is still open to submit content of any related nature.

Jason

I went ahead and launched the new platform. Some sections are still incomplete but under construction. You can find the incomplete sections, or areas that you can contribute to - simply by browsing the site. (I removed the long list in my first post)

Jason

:salut looking forward to changes

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.