Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
chubnomore

It's been awhile and everything looks different

I've been gone a long time. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing. Good in some ways because I met my goal 4 years ago. Bad in others because I went off program and some weight has found it's way back to me.

So I do have some questions and I am sure as I lurk around, I will find more.

One thing that I really enjoyed before was the board you can find recipes in with their point value. Are these gone now, or am I not digging in the right places?

Meg

HW 6/07-290

SW - 260

7/09 - 167

CW - 203

Goal - 180

weight.png

The recipes section, and a whole bunch of other sections are temporarily unavailable. (my fault)

We have some restructuring and organizing going on behind the scenes to try and boost activity.

I am not sure when we'll be ready to bring them back, but it will be back sometime.

Jason

I too had been gone for awhile and came back on a recipe hunt....so VERY sad to not find my familiar recipes :'( PLEASE bring them back.....

From past the future arises....Success CAN be repeated~~Failure does not rule my life~~God charts the course for my future and He wants only the best for ME! :exercise:

I have used many many many old recipes on here glad they will still be around.

Nadine aka Naddles

Starting weight 218.00

Current weight 213.6

Goal weight 150-160

:bcb_march