Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Guest jjsgrl48

Hey Kim, I am starting back this week too! I am looking forward to meeting new people and start living my life in a healthy new way. Good luck to you. C-ya around.

Welcome to all the new and returning BCBers! :salut

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Hi,

Someone suggested this website to me and so I am trying to see what is the best way for me to use it.

Thanks for any help!

Welcome to BCB! It's kind of quiet around here on the weekends! There is a wealth of great information on this site. Post often and find a home group so we can get to know you!

Welcome to BCB,

First read through the Training Manual. It will answer most of your questions about this site and it's philosophy on weight loss.

The rest of the forum is split into interest groups, age groups, recipes, exercise...etc. Read through some of the posts in each section to see where some of your interests are. Find a home base and introduce yourself. You can post anywhere but it really helps to have small group to get started with. After their initial welcome most Newbies go off to find an group.

Many people start off with one of the age groups since it's the easiest place to start. If you think you have 50 or 100+ pounds to lose, try one of those sections. All the groups are very supportive and welcoming to new members. :salut

Grainne

weight.png

Guest gonnabehealthy

Hi and Welcome. The best way to use - I use it daily, just like my multivitamin normally. I check in w/the fab 40's on the daily thread. Sometimes, I use it several times a day, when I'm struggling and need extra support or accountability or inspiration. So use as needed but I think it's true that you get back in proportion to what you put in.

Welcome to BCB, Empowered. We're glad to have you. :wave: Read the boards to stay inspired and accountable. Find a home board or two (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for support. :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Welcome, Empowered! Glad you found BCB and all the great help that is available here. It took me a few days to "read around" and see where I thought I belonged. Have fun and stay empowered!

:welcome:

Greta

hello all! i am new to this thing and so glad that i found this site. i have been reading around and can honestly say that this is going to help make staying OP easier. :bcb_kick:

diana

SW: 338.2

CW: 278.4

Made 10% Goal on 10/03/07

"Never let weakness convince you that you lack strength." - quote from a wall at LA Fitness

Guest neu_me06

Hi ditzydi, and welcome! Reading and posting on the boards really gets your head in the right place. It really helps staying OP.:bcb_march

13.gifWelcome13.gif to BootCamp!

You'll get all the support and inspiration you need from this wonderful group of people. Join in and get busy posting!

:salut MT

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Hi all, I am Raquel, mom of 4 wonderful kids (Jake, Isabella, Sophia and Jenavieve) and married to Joel. I joined WW about a month ago (tomorrow is my 4th WI). I gained too much weight during my pregnancies and never really got it off like I wished.

I really love WW and feel it is a program that I can stay on for the rest of my life.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Raquel

Joined WW 6/18/07

SW-235 CW-216 GW-135

1derland, here I come!

weight.png

Guest FatBGone711

Hi Raquel, welcome to the Fantastic 30's! This is really a great place for support and ideas. How did your wi go today? Looks like you are doing a great job already, keep up the good work.

Melissa

2 more down at WI! :bcb_bravo I am so excited!

Thanks for asking. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Raquel

Joined WW 6/18/07

SW-235 CW-216 GW-135

1derland, here I come!

weight.png

Welcome aboard. You seem to be doing great with your weight loss! Keep up the good work.

Chantelle

SW 235.6 ( April 11/07 ) :bcb_cry:

CW 198.2 :bcb_smile

gained 0.6 lbs :bcb_mad2

Total Lost -37.4 !!!!!

Ditz and Lee,

Welcome to WW and BCB!

Grainne

weight.png

Hi Lee.. Welcome.. I'm new too and hope we find here the support and motivation we need.. :)

We can do it

:bcbkickbu

weight.png

Sw- 256.6 ( 7/12/10)

249.6 (7/26/10) :bcb_happy

251.5 * 8/6/10/

250.5 8/13/10

GW 190 ( for this year 2010 )

Final GW- ( 160 )

Guest jadie

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone! :wave:

I'm new to ww and new to the site... I have been scoping out these message boards these past few days and thought it would be a great idea to join.... I have been doing better than I expected in these first 2 weeks op, but I'm sure the support will come in handy, especially since currently I am not attending any meetings (I know, I know... its helpful... I heard!! :bcb_bigsm ) Maybe eventually I will but at this point I have chosen to do it on my own, plus my mom is doing it with me, so that helps a lot! AND now I that I found this site... life couldnt be better!!! :bcb_up

Welcome to BCB, Jadie. You can do WW from home, but it's mega important to stay accountable to someone (like your mom), or to your buddies here. Find a home board or two (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for buddy support. :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone