Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone,

I started WW's Online today and am so excited to be a part of it. Been looking around the different boards and taking in all the information, there is so much to remember. Looking forward to getting started!!!

Laurie

Welcome to BCB laurie! Always nice to see another Canadian :bcb_bigsm Glad to have you with us!

Looking forward to seeing you around

Moe :salut

Hi Gracie, welcome aboard! you have come to a great place for support and motivation. I know it seems overwhelming at first, but once you get going and see the scales move, it will all fall into place. You'll remember things that you have to look up now.

Post lots, it really does help. Just find a board that suits you...and get started!

Moe :salut

Welcome newbies Gracie, Suzy and Patijo!!! Nice to see you, hope to see you soon on the forums soon...I have three that I post to regularly...Delta Force Daily, Fantastic 30's and Canadian Buddies!! Hope to see you at one of them!!:bcb_bigsm

weight.png

NJ Lifer!

Thanks for the welcome!!

-Angel

Quiting is no longer an option!

SW:231.2.8 2/17/10 Day 1 of new a life(again!!!)

CW:223.2

GW:160

W1 -6.0/ W2 -2.0/

weight.png

Welcome to the boards!

-Angel

W1 -6.0/ W2 -2.0/

weight.png

I lost weight with weight watchers several years ago but gained it all back and then some. I was completely dedicated to the program the first time but I am having trouble finding the will power this time. I want this time to be the final time that I regain the weight. I have had two babies since then and need to take off several unhealthy pounds so that I can have the energy for my two energetic boys. I am hoping that the bcb can help me stay accountable and focused on my goal. This time I want it to be a lifestyle change that I can stick with forever.

Also, I have a festival to go to this coming weekend and am looking for fall weather types of recipes. In addition, I am curious if anyone has good ideas about what I could while at the fair.

I am so excited to be a part of this forum and truely appreciative to have it. Any ideas would be helpful......

Guest JoyceinOC

Hi Everyone. I am so excited to have found this site and I hope to make lots of new friends here. I have been a WW since forever - I think I actually started back in the days when we ate raw cauliflower with salt and pretended it was popcorn :bcb_grin.

I am a lifer and have had my share of set backs, but for now, I've gotten back down into my goal range and I feel great. I use CORE as a way to maintain and eat really healthy.

These forums motivate me and I hope I will be able to help others. Later, when I retire, I'd like to become a WW Leader. Now and then a new "diet" comes along and I am always curious, but I always come back to what works - Weight Watchers is the BEST.

So glad to be here!

Guest healthydays

Welcome! The fall is certainly a great time to get into soups and stews. I just love the smell of these cooking in my crockpot when I come home from work. I fill them up with loads of different kinds of veggies and I am good to go. No way do I feel deprived. Check out the recipe forums here. There are lots of great choices and I think you could cook for a year from them and never have to repeat a recipe!

Guest qdesq

welcome, i would definitely check this site. but since its the fall i would try to use seasonal fruits and veggies. i also use www.eatingwell.com to find new recipes because they have all the ni listed with the recipe and the serving size. good luck hope you find some yummy things.

Guest suzyA

Welcome I am also kind of new here but have looked at the recipe sight and there are a great bunch of recipes. I just made a recipe I got at my meeting. It is the "wendy's chili". I had to improvize a little because I didn't have all the ingredients but it turned out great. I just put it in the crockpot and just let it simmer. What to eat at the fair. I am not sure there is much at the fair that is good point wise. I took some 100 calorie packs when I went to the horse races a couple of weeks ago and that way I could grab one of them for a snack and then I just watched my points. Good luck

Suzy

Guest BeanBlossom

WELCOME!!!

Bravo for getting back on board :bcb_bravo

My hubby and I went to the Fair on Saturday and instead of heading for the fries we found a great little Mongolian Grill stand that grilled us up some veggies and rice. It was delicious. We also let ourselves indulge, but we split everything! All in all we did better than we have in previous years, and with your extra points you can still have those goodies and stay On Plan.

Welcome to the boards!!

I understand how it can be when restarting. I know you can do it though. You know I am looking for fall type ideas myself I am thinking soups. There are some really good veggie soup recipes on the ww web site.

-Angel

W1 -6.0/ W2 -2.0/

weight.png

Hi everyone! My name is Kris aka Mammawhirl. I am a 34 year old mother to 2 boys (ages 9 and 11-1/2). Have a great hubby (just not very good at supporting my weightloss) I work part time for my dad. I am really impressed with this site and how you all are such great comrades in arms as well as tough on accountability. I love it! I have been doing weight watchers for several months now, and really need what you all have to offer. I am willing to jump in and join in and participate and give my all to this cause!

Kris:salut

glitter-sparkle-122226274374934.gif

weight.png

Hi Kris! Welcome to BCB! Pick a spot and feel free to join in posting. I post in a "Buddy Group" called "Old School Buddies" for accountability. Feel free to read through our post and join in if you would like.

Emma

5'1"

SW 154.0

CW 154.0

GW 125

Guest healthydays

Hi. Welcome. Love your signature!

Hello All,

I am new to the site, but love what I see. I am in my 3rd week of WW and could use the support!!

Welcome Kiki :wave: This is a great place for motivation and encouragement. I wish you much success on your weight loss journey. Feel free to join our group in the "Goal Getters Corner" and post daily.

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

Guest healthydays

Welcome! I'm in my 3rd week too but have been coming to BCB for a long time. It's a great home. :bcb_bigsm