Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome! We're here to help! Might I suggest rigidly following the plan all the time? It seems to work better for you. "Loosely following" is next-of-kin to "Not following".

Yes. I agree! My plan _is_ to rigidly follow it but then I find myself "loosely" doing so (ie. tracking only half the time, not following the good health guidlines) for a week until I realize that it's (obviously) NOT working for me and then rigidly follow it the following week. Rinse, repeat. *sigh*

Guest healthydays

Welcome! I'm sure I will be able to learn a lot from you. No one loses 70 lbs without gaining a lot of wisdom.

Welcome! Congrats on the almost 70 pounds lost. That is quite an accomplishment. Also, good foryou for realizing and admitting you are not on program some weeks. Someone wise -probably CW- said something like realizing you have a problem is the first step in fixing the problem. (someone help me out here with the correct wording)

Anyway-you get the drift-now you can work on why you loosely follow it some weeks and get better at that. You will be at goal weight before you know it!

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

Welcome! I'm new too! Glad you're here! Sounds like we're a lot alike. I lost over 60lbs on WW, made lifetime and now I'm over lifetime about 13 lbs & working on it.

Might I suggest you read the BCB philosophy right away as I made the mistake of not doing so...

Welcome Riversprite...We would love to see you on the International Connection..Canadian buddies forum...look for us next time you are on...your story sounds like me this past summer, but I recommitted myself in September...had my 1 yr anniversary at WW just before thanksgiving and am about 9 lbs away from goal...The New program will hopefully be a good boost for your efforts as well!:bcb_smile

Welcome also to PiscesPrincess! Where do you live? What are your interests? I would love to see you on one of our forums as well...I am on the Delta Force thread where I account for my daily menu and activities, Fabulous 30's thread and the Canadian Buddies as mentioned above...will look for you at one of them.:bcb_smile

weight.png

NJ Lifer!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!

Good tip, Pisces...I will read the BCB philosophy now!

I'll check out the Canadian Buddies and probably the 30s one, too! (Being in my 30s and Canadian too ;) )

I'm truly hoping to read here and post and find the strength that I need to get to goal, finally!

Welcome to the board! Congratulations on your loss so far, and KUDOS for setting yourself up for success....you can do this!

HW: 297/ RESTART: 207.8/ CW: 205.6 / WWG: 146

10/18/2011: RESTART

:bcb_mad:*RNT is not an excuse.....it is a challenge!

LTtransformation.jpg

I just signed up today. I've been looking for an old recipe, when I stumbled on this website. I can always use some good support! Thanks for being here!

CT welcome to BCB. Look around, join a group, and you'll feel at home in no time!

SW: 239.0 (12.30.10) CW: 233.6 (01.05.12) GW: 150

Loss: 5.4 lbs thus far

I am a newbie to BCB. I have been to WW many times and was always successful, then went OP and back to my starting weight or more. No more! I just purchased my monthly pass online and will go back to WW tomorrow morning. I must make this my WOL. I am diabetic, have very low energy, and I know I deserve to feel better. So my exciting journey begins...

Hi everyone, I'm Emily, I'm 21, and I'm new here. I've been eating better and I'm re-joining Weight Watchers next Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it. Nice to meet you all!

Hi I am Maria and I am new here. I am married and 44 years old. I have put on quite a few extra pounds the last 2 years and thought I could lose them by myself and it did not go so well. I have been doing a lot of research on WW and looking at a lot of information on the internet, I am planning on joining in the next few days and do the program online. I was looking around and found this forum and thought it might be good to have the extra support and ideas from other members. So here I am.

Maria :cool:

Sometimes the clutter in your life you need to work on the most isn't physical clutter.

201/184.5/150

weight.png

It's true you can increase your odds of success by getting involved. By going to meetings you can triple your odds of winning. That is a documented Fact.

Getting support from people that really care (like us:bcb_up) will double your odds yet again.

Welcome

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Guest badmoonrising

Hi Emily!

Welcome (back) to WW and BCB. Have you checked out the Terrific 20s forum yet? I'm 21 too so I hang out there.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards!

~ Sophie

Guest kiji82

Welcome! I also say like sophie (btw, sophie, awesome username!), check out the 20s group, it's quite the little community! Way to go on getting started!