Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Thanks CW I will take a look.

KimberleyW and MoodyTripper - thank you so much for the welcome.

I am still hoping someone will be able to help me join, being able to access materials and point values etc on line is really what I would like to do.

Hi all!

My name is Susie and I have decided to make a change in my life and get back on track with my weight! I have done WW in the past and have found that it's the only way to lose the weight. I have used this forum in the past and it REALLY helped me stay motivated and accountable. Thanks to all of you out there who constantly support one another!

Susie

SW 213

CW 210

GW 175

Welcome back...but if you SW is 112 and your GW is 175 what the heck are you doing here...LOL...good luck....cherie

Welcome back...but if you SW is 112 and your GW is 175 what the heck are you doing here...LOL...good luck....cherie

Ooops! I only wish! I'll change it!

Susie

SW 213

CW 210

GW 175

I would like to change my eating habits. I am following WW points system.

GW is 170.

Present weight is 184.

Originally weighed 190.

I am an emotional eater. Trying to change. Any encouragement/advice will be appreciated.

:welcome: Esther! The best advice I can give is to just keep staying on the program!! And it's much easier to do that when you find a group in one of the forums here at BCB and jump right in!!

Kimberley

Welcome aboard Esther!

I'm an emotional eater too. But you know what? I feel worse after I've eaten!! So I'd rather be here giving and getting support from others like me than be in the kitchen eating as much junk as I can.

Looking forward to getting to know you...

Lily:bcb_march

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Hi everyone

I am trying again to obtain a lifestyle change and am finding it very difficult to get focused and motivated. I need to do this for my health both physically and emotionally. I hope to come to this forum as often as I can on a daily basis to read comments that will help me obtain the focus and motivation I need.

I haven't joined any weight loss program however the ww program seems to work for me due to the food choices. I hope to find as many recipes and meal plans I can online to follow throughout the weeks and months to come.

I look forward to being part of this community.

oceanview

Hi!

I am starting again as well. I am taking it one day at the time. I'm doing one good day...and then another....and another. If I look at the BIG picture, it overwhelms me & makes it seem a bit too much. So I'm trying to break up my weight loss journey into smaller pieces.

You can do this! BCB is a great place to be both for support & new ideas to keep you motivated!

GOOD LUCK!

:salut

weight.png

Started Weightwatchers today and I am determined to succeed this time. I had a good day and look forward to many more. I need the support from this board however. Thank You.:bcb_up

Starting Weight: 212

Current Weight : 212

Goal Weight: 150

weight.png

:welcome:I too started today and together, we WILL do it. Good Luck to you and to all living the WW way.

Starting Weight: 212

Current Weight : 212

Goal Weight: 150

weight.png

Congrats on getting back on track! I just did as well & I feel so much more in control when I'm focusing on what I'm eating/drinking & the way that I'm exercising. It feels good!:salut

weight.png

Hi everyone,

My name is Cait, and I'm a 20-something from Washington, DC. After gaining 35lbs in the past year (:bcb_huh:), I'm finally at my wits end and ready to shed this weight for good. The real wake-up call came when I was looking through some pictures my boyfriend and I had taken. I looked huge!

So here I am..let's do this. :bcb_LOL:

Welcome

You sound excited and ready. That is a very good thing.

You are worth the effort.

Glad to have you with us

CW

Bootcamp Buddies Philosophy Statement

Bootcamp Buddies (referred to as BCBs) follow the Weight Watchers program and Weight Watchers ONLY. They don't combine Weight Watchers with any other programs or "diet", unless instructed to modify it by a medical professional.

A BCB realizes that this is a journey for LIFE..not a diet. As such, we follow the program as it has been written and plan on following it for the rest of our lives. But committing to this, we will make our weight loss for life a REALITY!

A BCB handles their weight loss journey one minute, one hour, one day at a time (OMOHOD) and this is our basic philosophy.

A BCB knows that THEY are in complete control of what goes into THEIR mouths. Happiness, sadness, stress, anger and other emotions do NOT control us. We take charge of ourselves, and are responsible for ourselves. We make a commitment to ourselves to journal each day, and WRITE EVERY BITE.

A BCB does not ever DELIBERATELY go off program for ANY REASON. There are NO EXCUSES for ever going off program. We will face challenges each day of our life, and have to learn that stress or social situations are not reason to go off program. We as a BCB must always PLAN, PLAN, PLAN!

If a BCB should "slip," they shall immediately take steps to understand what caused the slip and to rectify the situation. We shall use these "slips" as a learning process so that we may learn not to slip again. A BCB does not ever whine, cry, or complain about being off program, but jumps right back but on track! (not tomorrow, or later -but RIGHT AWAY).

A member in good standing of the BCBs will ALWAYS treat others in the same manner they would like to be treated. If correcting an unhealthy behavior, such correction shall be done with compassion and respect. We are here to make our weight loss a REALITY and to help each other reach our goals with kind support, and sometime a little nudge with love & care. We look forward to seeing YOU make your weight loss a REALITY!

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Welcome to the boards. Be sure to take a before picture and your measurements so you can be amazed as you lose the weight.

I applaud you for taking control of this before you weight got higher.

Let us know how we can help!

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

Welcome JohnC. Let us know how we can help. Don't be shy about asking questions or posting your food journal if you need help. We are in this together.

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

Hi I am new today, and i really dont know what I am doing. Anyway I used to go to Weight Watchers , but I have gotten really lazy,and gained alot of weight since I quit smoking. I know I can do this with help.Is this the rite place for me?

:welcome: !

It is much easier to follow the program if you can at least make it to one Weight Watchers meeting to get the new materials. If not, Bootcamp is a great place to learn the ropes (take a look at the philosophy and information threads) and participate with a supportive community!! :bcb_up

Kimberley