Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

That's the great thing about Weight Watchers, it's a lifestyle, not a diet!

Welcome!

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png

Guest etaylor1980

Today is my first day at BCB as well. I was browsing around looking for a forum to join for support in this lifestyle change of mine. Lifestyle changes like this are very difficult. I tried so hard before to lose weight and for the life of me I would get unmotivated and quit. I'm done with quitting. I joined WW on Monday and am very excited. I actually feel this is right and I feel that this is something I am not going to quit. :o

Guest etaylor1980

Hi CW..I read your story and I must say that it is just great to see how you've done... very inspiring.. thank you for sharing!!

Today is my first day at BCB as well. I was browsing around looking for a forum to join for support in this lifestyle change of mine. Lifestyle changes like this are very difficult. I tried so hard before to lose weight and for the life of me I would get unmotivated and quit. I'm done with quitting. I joined WW on Monday and am very excited. I actually feel this is right and I feel that this is something I am not going to quit. :o

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

NEVER GIVE IN.

cw

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

So I thought I needed a little more of a push today to keep me motivated and on the right track. So I made a sign for my fridge that states "If hunger is not the problem then eating is NOT the answer." Just a helpful reminder that I don't need to go to the fridge when I am bored, I could go for a walk with my puppy or even do the laundry that is piling up. Small accomplishments have great rewards. I also thought about finding a photo of someone that has touch my life and has jumped big hurddles in their life; wether it be weight loss, cancer, or some other handicap, and managed to stay possitive throughout.:strong:They are strong and I will use them as my mentors until one day I become a mentor myself.

Today is my first day of using Bootcamp Buddies. I am hoping that I will get the moral support needed to continue on my dieting path. I have started many diets in the past, but I just can't seem to keep myself on the right track. I really hope that I have finally found that extra something to keep me going.

Welcome!! And believe me, I have tried as many diets in the past, just like you and to me, WW is the BEST way to lose weight in a healthy manner. I want to do this for a lifetime!

:wave:

Lily:bcb_march

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

:welcome:

I'm a restart. I quit, that's why I failed. :bcb_down

Thank you, CW, great line :bcb_up

Back on Weight Watcher's 8/13/12~~Made 1st Goal of 5% loss (-11.5 lbs.=219.9 lbs.) 10/05/12 ~~Made 2nd Goal: 10% loss. (23.1 lbs. at 208.3 lbs.) 11/21/13 (208 lbs.)~~Made 3rd Goal Onederland! (199.5 lbs. 02/02/14)

HW 231.4 lbs. BMI 34.22 Obese

CW 196.2 lbs. BMI 28.97 Overweight 03/04/14 Down 35.2 lbs.

GW 150.0 lbs.

Height: 5'9" Healthy Weight: 125-169 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

:bcb_madta "Doing what it takes!" :bcbkickbu

Welcome!

My father always told me the best school in the world is the "School of Hard Knocks." My best learning has been from mistakes.

Back on Weight Watcher's 8/13/12~~Made 1st Goal of 5% loss (-11.5 lbs.=219.9 lbs.) 10/05/12 ~~Made 2nd Goal: 10% loss. (23.1 lbs. at 208.3 lbs.) 11/21/13 (208 lbs.)~~Made 3rd Goal Onederland! (199.5 lbs. 02/02/14)

GW 150.0 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

Welcome Laura! :bcb_up

My first Weigh-In will be Sunday. I'm also very excited. Remember, this is a lifestyle change, not a diet.

GW 150.0 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

Welcome!! :salut

GW 150.0 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

Nothing is not allowed with WW, that's why I love it! :bcb_up

GW 150.0 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

Welcome browndog! :salut

This is my 4th restart. I gained all but 2.1 lbs. back. Everytime has been due to job loss. I get so depressed and it goes downhill from there. Well, I'm going to change that now. I may not even weigh in every week. I'm going to stick with the program. THAT is what matters to me. I feel much better already and it's only been 4 days since I've gotten back on the plan. I've started exercising last week after over 2 years of nothing.

I will do this. So can you! See ya around. :bcb_salut

GW 150.0 lbs.

Weigh-in Day:

Friday

Good morning everyone. My name is Sandy, I'm new here (but not to WWs) and didn't know where to post my introduction. I must have a cloudy brain because I can't find an introduction thread anywhere and I don't have a clue how to start a 'new' thread. Grrr

I'm so glad to have found all of you. I need inspiration badly! I joined WWs in October 2007, I reached goal in May of 2008 and became a lifetime member in June of 2008. Since then I've put about 25 lbs back on and just can't seem to get back on track. Today I've run out of excuses and here I am!!

Thanks for having me here.

I am on my way to the gym this morning. This is my second week back working out and following weight watchers meal plan. I am doing this on my own, but previously used to attend meetings.

I NEED support and accountability. What I've noticed is that when I write down my workout, my meals, than I can SEE where I am going wrong. I also am not a big cooker. I am 30 years old, mother of 2 young children and on the weekend 3 older children join my family, and a wonderful husband.

I would like to, especially this winter, use my crockpot more. So that my stress level will remain low. My doctor is wanting to remove my gallbladder, but I would like to try losing weight and change my diet. Please help me, if a buddy would work...I'm all for it.

weight.png

:water1:LASHANDRA:exercise:

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. "

~ Ayn Rand

Hi All,

I'm new to Bootcamp Buddies. I just joined yesterday, I am signing up for Weight Watchers this Thursday and I think I can do really well this time with maybe some encouragment . This looks like a fun group!!!

let me know what i do next!!!

Welcome!

Look around and find a couple (or more) forums that you would like to participate in and just start posting. Ask questions and offer advice from your experiences. The more you post the more you will get out of it.

We are glad to have you with us.

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Thanks!!! I appreciate the greeting!!

Any you recomend? I am 32 year old, female have about 40-50 pounds to lose

have tried WW twice before lost and gained back the weight:(

I believ third time is a charm!!!!

It is great seeing young moms here - what an inspiration you will be to your kids. I'm doing WW for the umpteenth time, but so far, I've lost 47 pounds since January. This is a great place for accountability. Lillie

I am new to this forum. Have done Weight watchers before and didn't do well when I stopped going to meetings. Will be signing up again this week. I definately need the meetings so that I am accountable for what I eat. Joined the gym again. Just need to get my motivation going. The "shrinking" clothes should be enough to get me going.