Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Guest racegirl12

Hey, Welcome aboard! We're glad you decided to join us!:p

Hello

Welcome aboard. We are a great bunch that offers a lot of support.

Post often so we can get to know you better.

Good luck on your wt loss journey. Love your list of goals on your other post.

Lizzy

highest wt-165/SW-159/CW-141/GW-123

MADE LIFETIME 5/29/03!

Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today! ;)

Ya Ya name: Empress Singing Creek

President's Challenge: earned Bronze Award 7/1/05Silver Award 11/11/05

YIPPEE!:exercise2 83% towards Gold award

Welcome to BCB...:welcome:

Misty

SW-274

CW-234.0

Total destroyed 40.0

~Proud member of The Buddy System~

-If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

Thanks Everyone! I'm happy to be here! :bcbsalute

Tiffany - My Pictures

Conceive * Believe * Achieve

Don't give up... don't ever give up

HW234/SW220/CW199.8/GW135

ONEderland - 6/6/05

1st 10% - 6/13

2nd 10% - 11/7

50 lb loss! - 1/30/06

Re-Start - 9/18/07

~ ~ *~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~ * ~ ~

Hey Everyone!

Nichole and I just started and we would like to start our own group. So if you're a Newbie, in your 20's, and you are looking for a group that will give you moral support. Please join us.

Nichole and I (Heather) just met this week on this site and we are ready to get a group together to share ideas with, reach goals with, and inspire each other.

Let us know if you are interested!

And good luck!

Heather

HW 227:mad:

SW 187.5

CW 184.5:bike:

1st Goal 18pds

GW 155:kiss:

Height 5'10"

Guest Proud&Sassy

There is already a thread on here called "Terrific 20's" so that works out perfectly for you. I wish I could be part of your group, but, alas, I'm part of the 30's group.

Hope you get lots of interest!

P&S

Guest littlelemons

Hey Nicole and Heather! I just joined Monday on here and have been posting in the 20's group. Sign me up for your group!! :headover: Sounds like a great idea!!

Hey ladies! I would really love to be in your group as well! There is nothing like support from people going through the same things that you are!

Lesley

Count me in--might as well be in the 20s group while I still have 2 more years of 20's left!! Where do I find the group posting?

SW: 240

CW: 234

GW: 165, 5'8"

Join us on the Terrific 20s on this website!!

weight.png

SW=198lbs, CW=175.0lbs, GW=140lbs

Previous SW's: 01/25/03-184, 09/06/05-174, 03/30/06-160, 10/18/06-167, 03/10/07-189, 01/01/09 -198

Guest Radcliffe

Good morning Christian buddies! It's been a couple months, but I am back and ready to recommit. We have had a lot of drama in our lives the past couple months, but things have settled down now and are back to normal. I'm ready to recommit to my weight-loss and need all of the support I can get. Today is my first official day back and I'm taking it slow. This week I am going to focus mainly on staying within my points each day. Next week I will add the 8 healthy guidelines to my focus and the following week I will add exercise. I don't want to rush it because that was my problem last time. I have all of the materials and am doing this at home, so I will be spending plenty of time here to get some "cheering on".

It's good to be back. I hope all of you are doing well. For those of you that are new and that I have not met yet, my name is Laura. I am 28 years old, married to my amazing dh Jason for 8 years. We don't have any children. We live in an apartment in downtown St. Paul, MN and absolutely love it there. Hockey is our passion so skating will be the exercise of choice. :) We are Minnesota Wild season ticket holders also. I am a born-again Christian and have been since I was 6 years old, fortunate enough to grow up in a Christian home. I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and getting to know new ones.

Laura

welcome back, laura!! i think i remember seeing some of your posts. we are here for you!! it's n ever too late!!

wish i could skate.....i was always toooo chicken. was afraid i'd fall down. the time or two i've been ice skating i got 2 of the instructors...one on each side, and let them skate me around the rink...i felt like a pro!!

again, welcome back!

Lee Ann

SW 185.4

Guest Radcliffe

Thanks for the welcome! I know how you feel.......I'm not exactly a graceful skater. ;) It's always a tad embarrassing to see 5 year old kids whizzing by like pros while I cling to the boards.

Laura

good to see you back rad ~ been praying 4 u in your absense ~ you are on my prayer list! Look forward to catching up with u!

MrsD

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

Guest Prettywoman2005

Welcome back. I've only been here since October 2005. Look forward to your post and getting to know you better.

Bluetoe.gif

cheering for you, Laura

Guest Radcliffe

Thank you so much for all of the warm welcomes. I'm glad to be back.

Laura

WELCOME BACK LAURA ! 11_2_104.gif

Soooooo GOOD to see you again, Buddy !

"The Bible says "Glorify God in your body" ...therefore, I want to be : Thin4HIM

WILLPOWER = turn Your Will over to HIS POWER !

Welcome back! I joined in Sept. Look forward to getting to know you:)

Kim

mom to 5 great kids

Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength

1 Cor. 10:31

Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

Guest sunshinedaizy

Hi I am Wendy! I am 35 year old mom of 3 kids Korey-Miles 13, Whitney 10 (11 on Dec. 29) and Andrea 3. I have 3 dogs and am a wife to a wonderful man of 3 years.

I have been over weight for a long time. I am trying to get healthy and fit. I need to for my health. I have a disease in my lungs called Pulmonary Sarcoidosis and I have had 2 back surgeries. I need to loose weight to protect my back from further injury and to help my breathing problems. I am at a disadvantage because of the Side effects of Sarcoidosis. It is an AutoImmune disease and cause swelling, trouble Breathing (Lung Capacity is decreased) and a host of other problems. The only side effect I did not get is Weight Loss! Darn it! LOL!! 2 years ago I broke a disk in my back. I had to have it operated on. Then in September this year, almost 2 years to the date, I had my L4-L5 Disk (herniated) operated on. This was the same disk as before. So I have nerve damage from it.

I am healing slowly now and have been released by my Physical Therapist and My othopedic Doctor to exercise as I can. Listening to my body of course. IF it hurts dont do it!

Also my Pulmonary doctor has told me to do cardio to increase my lung capacity. So I try! It is hard some days to find the energy to do exercise.

Oh I think I forgot to mention, I had an open lung Biopsy in May then the back surgery in September. SO healing has been slow and my stamina is very low. But I do the best I can right now.

I have been doing Weight Watchers Wendie Plan. It is the Flex plan but my points are divided up in a certain way. I have Super high days and low days and some in between days. It works well for me.

I am doing the Kathy Smith's Project: You! Work out set. I love it so far. It has Cardio, Strength Training, Yoga and Pilates. It is great!

I also do WATP tapes and the Firm Tapes for cardio.

Well that is enough for now...Thanks! and nIce to meet you all! (inAdvance)

Have a wonderful POP Day!

Wendy, Welcome to the 30's Board! Please post often so we can get to know you. I applaud you for listening to your body's needs and your doctor's suggestions! Good luck buddy!

"Being happy does not mean every thing is perfect; it means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections."

SW 10/12/04:242

CW:176.0 (lost 67 lbs total!)

Reached Onederland 3/14/05

GW:145

www.picturetrail.com/xanadu1.

Xan

Guest baybrat

Welcome Wendy! Looking forward to getting to know you!