Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hi to all!

Am new to the forum and not sure where to start!!! Started WW 3yrs ago and lost 7st then made the huge mistake of thinking could just do it alone oh dear! Although have not put the weight back on have made no progress to loosing the further 3st extra i have! So its my first meeting today and am feeling really positive :bcb_happy

I think this forum is a great aid to keep people motivated and on track! We all know WW works lets stick to it and be slim in 2010! :bcb_bigsm :bcb_bigsm

Welcome! Maintaining is excellent too!:bcb_bravo

What is that, like almost 100lbs lost with only about 40 to go?? That is AWESOME! Good luck at your meeting!

Welcome to this forum.I am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself,i would just like to thanks the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community.Now, let me take the opportunity to introduce myself.

lol thanks!!!

meeting was fun i had forgotten how much i actually enjoyed going to them!:bcb_happy

Am feeling really positive, measuring progress on how much i stop wobbling while doing dance workout :bcb_grin

4 days til next meeting fingers crossed!

Welcome, Daisy.

We are glad to have you with us.

I love the enthusiasm for new beginings....

I often reccomend writing a note to your future self and setting out your feelings and hopes on paper. There will come a time when you will want to reconnect with the positive energy you feel now.

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Welcome

I have family in Mountain Home. I heard that you all got dumped on with snow yesterday.

Hope all is well.

Any snack will work if you eat it in the right portion. What I think you are looking for is lots of volume with very few points. I like to get a big Kosher Dill. They take a long time to eat and one is Zero points. 3 would be one point. I also like peanut butter on celery for a salty crunchy snack. They are low points... all you have to count is the peanut butter.....

Good luck

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Welcome to the both of you. There are various forums in this site dedicated to different interest levels. Read through some of the threads and find a home base that holds an interest with you. Most have some sort of daily threads where you can meet the people in that section.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Welcome back to WW ande BCB.

Grainne

weight.png

Welcome Christine,

Go to the Favorite recipe section and look under Appetizers. You'll find some great suggestions.

Grainne

weight.png

:welcome: Welcome Christine!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Welcome Daisy!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Hi, New here and not very good on the computer. Looking to find a group of friends to help with my weight loss journey and friends to share my support and friendship with.

What is the best way to go about this? Thanks.

Welcome to BCB, Lisa! Look around the forums and find a group that sounds like you. We have groups by age, amount of weight to lose, doing WW at home. Just jump in, introduce yourself and post often so we can get to know you. Welcome aboard!

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Hi,

I am new and having a hard time finding my way around this web site, but I won't give up.:bcb_grin

Whenever I try to enter a room to chat, there is no one there. Am I doing something wrong?

I have been strictly following the ww plan for a month and lost 7 pounds the first three weeks, but this last week, I lost only .4. I did the treadmill today and will try to add more exercise, but I'm frustrated!!!!

Any answers?

Skinny?:bcb_confu