Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome Dominique! So you see where you went wrong with not writing it down, stopping exercise, no meetings.

I am really good at WW. Really good. However, I will never be so good at this that I will be able to stop doing those things. And I am OK with it.

Let us know how we can help.

Lisa

SW 311.2, CW 168.4 Total lost 142.8 5'1"

Welcome! You can do this.

Please don't be embarrassed to go to a gym or take a class. I used to be that way. Then I decided I didn't give a rip what others in the gym or class thought of me. I am more important than someone's opinion. I actually fell off one of those Bosa (spelling??) balls and hit my head on the machine next to it. My wonderful personal trainer told me I was not the first nor would I be the last to do that. I am probably the biggest person in the gym but I am strong and limber because I go. Take a kickboxing class and do as much as you can. Slow down or stop if you need to rest or catch your breath. Just pick back up when you can. Before you know it you will be able to do the whole class.

Lisa

I went back to Weight Watcher meetings last night. This will be my official restart number 2. Unofficial restarts number in the hundreds.

I edited my signature and am posting here for accountability. I'm actually going to another Weight Wathcer meeting in a few minutes. I think I need to go to more than one a week for these first few weeks.

52, 5ft 4in

HW 202/CW 175.4/GW 147

BronwynRose,

Congrats on getting back to the meetings. I think going to several meetings is a great idea. I find a different dynamic in each meeting place/time.

Lisa

Hi Dominique, welcome back! This is not my first time either, but keep it up and it can be the last time.

Terri

SW: 309.8 / CW: 265.8 / Next Goal: 253.0 / WW Loss: 44.0 lbs

Hi Harlequin and welcome! I understand being reluctant to try some things, but please don't let it stop you for too long. I have found that the gym and many other excercise classes are very welcoming to people of all sizes. But, just do whatever you are comfortable with and try something new once in a while and you'll definitely get there.

I have found that the WW meetings are great at helping sustain motivation.

Terri

Hi Bronwyn and welcome! This isn't my first time either but WW is the best program I know of and the meetings help me a lot. Way to go figuring out what you need and making this a priority for you!

Terri

Caddie, welcome! Go ahead and browse through the forums and find a place where you like the people (everyone is great), and post a bit of an introduction there so that we can get to know you.

Terri

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

Hi Caddie!

Glad to have you! Are you just new to the BCB site, or are you new to Weight Watchers as well?

Hi Terri, Thanks for answering me. Like I told Lee, I need riends and buddies. Going to check out forum!!!!!!!!

caddie

Guest LeeBeeJeebies

Have you found a 'group' you'd like to join yet? The group doesn't bind you or anything (you can post anywhere on the site - not just in your group's threads), but it's nice because it gives you a smaller number of people to chat with, get to know, etc. I am in the "Terrific 20s" group. It has helped me to get to know some of the other people a little, and it's like my 'homebase' for the forum.

Welcome to BCB, Dominique!!

This is just the place to get a good kick when you go off program.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Welcome, Harlequin,

I joined the Y and they have a special room for beginners. No stress, everyone is out of shape and trying to get healthy.

Grainne

weight.png

Welcome to BCB, caddie!

Grainne

weight.png

BronwynRose, welcome,

This is my second go-a-round. You are not alone.

Grainne

weight.png

Hey guys. I guess you have forgotten me, but I used to post here quiet often. I have missed you all but most of all I have missed the wonderful tips and advice. So, I'm back with alot to lose....cant wait to catch up!

God Bless You!

Mz. Krystle

weight.png

Welcome home, Krystle. I do remember you!

Dandy

SW:340/CW:183.2/GW:130

It's not enough to want it, you have to want it enough.

weight.png