Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome! I have missed ya'll soooo much!

God Bless You!

Mz. Krystle

weight.png

Welcome! You have gotten so great advice, I hope to see you around. Good luck with all of this.

God Bless You!

Mz. Krystle

weight.png

I'm so glad you decided to join us! You have truely found a great place and some of the best friends you will ever know. Good luck on your journey.

God Bless You!

Mz. Krystle

weight.png

I am new to this site. I am determined to finish this task. Nothing feels as good as fit and trim feels.

I just want to say welcome! I'm a new "newbie" too. We can do this, just hang in there!

God Bless You!

Mz. Krystle

weight.png

I made a few other posts already, but guess I'll come in and introduce myself. My name is Debra, and I am 29 years old. I have live din Southern California my whole life, and last February decided to do something about my weight. Previous to that I had gotten tons of exercise, and dropped about 35 pounds in two months, but I didn't change my eating habits, so when I quit working out, I gained it all back.

In February of 2009, I weighed 258. I am 5'8". I decided with the help of a friend, to try out the Points system, and by July of 2009 I has lost 58 pounds without exercise. At that point I move din with my boyfriend, and suddenly having to do my own grocery shopping (I had previously lived with my Mom) pretty much knocked me off the "wagon" so to speak for about 10 months. In the last two months I noticed I had gained back about 15 pounds (you don't even want to know how I was eating!) so I decided to get back on track.

This is my third week back on the points wagon, and so far so good. I've managed to stay within my limits so far, and don't foresee any problems in the future unless someone brings me cheesecake. :bcb_grin

I currently get a minimum of 7.5 hours of exercise a week. Mon and Wed I do an hour of water aerobics, then 80 minutes of hatha yoga. Tues and Thurs I swim continuously for at least 40 minutes, averaging about 3/4 of a mile each time. I've also started adding in doing Pilates on my "off" days to mix it up a little.

I'm here to make friends, and create a support network to help myself out of low spots or slip-ups.

Deb ~ Every day has potential to be a success! ~

:bcbkickbuMini-goal #15 - Lose 60 pounds

counter-weight.jpg

Down 56.3 lbs, 3.7 lbs to go

Hey and welcome! Sounds like you are doing great! You are most def on the right path. So pull up a seat and enjoy your stay!

God Bless You!

Mz. Krystle

weight.png

Thanks for the welcome Krystle! :)

counter-weight.jpg

Welcome Deb! I am another one who has done this WW thing more than once. Sounds like you have a good plan.

Terri

SW: 309.8 / CW: 265.8 / Next Goal: 253.0 / WW Loss: 44.0 lbs

Welcome back, Krystle.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png

Thanks for the welcomes Kimberly and Terri! My goal this time is to get down to my approximate (I might change it when I get there) goal weight and not quit until I reach it this time. Then I have to stay there. :)

counter-weight.jpg

Hi Deb, although I've seen you in a couple other threads I thought I would welcome you here too!

You sound very positive and seem to have things under control. Keep up with the exercise...you are doing great

:welcome:

Moe :salut

Thanks Moe! :)

counter-weight.jpg

:welcome: Glad you're here!

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.

Thanks Denise. I'm definitely glad I found this place- its so friendly and supportive!

counter-weight.jpg

Hi all...

Just getting started with WW. My books will be coming in a couple days. I will be doing WWAH & can't wait. Done the yo-yo thing, now need something that will work for long term. Emotional eating & portion control I struggle with. Very happy I found a support group just for WW since I don't have meetings I can go to. Not sure exactly how these forums work...but I'll do my best to figure it out. Looking forward to meeting you all. :salut

:salut Hi Cris! It's nice to meet you. This is a great place to ask questions, get excellent advice, and get encouragement.

Beckster aka Becky

:bcb_march

dogs_91.gif

Hi Cris! Welcome to BCB and 100+. I love it that you've set a "mini" goal for yourself. Around here we celebrate all of our scale and non-scale victories!! It's great to have you with us. I'll look forward to getting to *know* you.

Cindy

Thanks Ladies! Now I have a dumb question...what do I do now? LOL My books I hope will be here by Friday at the latest. Do I post in the weekly threads...and what do we post? I hope I can get some of you to help me understand the program if I can't figure out when they come. I don't know how much direction there is in the material that is coming. Really looking forward to getting to know you all too! Thanks so much for the welcome! :)

Welcome Cris!

Take a look around and see where you feel most comfortable posting. There are daily and weekly threads, menu threads, exercise threads, etc.

Post any questions and someone will be around to help you out!

Karen

I wake up every day with the realization that this is it, that there's only one shot at this life and I can either enjoy the ride and live it to its fullest and to my highest potential or I can stay the way I am.

Deb, welcome to WW and BCB. Sounds like you already have a good plan. Stick to it.

Grainne

3/16/02- Made WW Lifetime

4'11"...SW 176lbs CW 154 lbs WGW 115

Rejoining weight 11/17 154 lbs

weight.png