Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!

:wave: TLC:wave:

"Be like a postage stamp, stick to something until you get where you are going..."

Starting date: 8-15-05

SW: 197.4

10% target: 19

CW: 181.0

"You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there."

www.picturetrail.com/kimjomom

Guest want2loselots

Welcome Wendy to BCB... I wish you the best and hope you enjoy the room. Thanks And Nice to meet you. Angie:wave:

Guest WrappinMama

Welcome Wendy! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Welcome, Wendy! Post often so we can get to know you better!

Tina

6'0

SW 198/CW 180/GW 175/PG 165-170

Think thin!!

Welcome from another Newbie!:crazy:

"Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Cowboys like girls with big calves" - Smokey and the Bandit

Lifetime January 2007

Current goal: 30 AP's a week/5 workouts a week

Wendy,

welcome, this is a great place for support.

Good luck on your wt loss journey!!

Lizzy

highest wt-165/SW-159/CW-141/GW-123

MADE LIFETIME 5/29/03!

Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today! ;)

Ya Ya name: Empress Singing Creek

President's Challenge: earned Bronze Award 7/1/05Silver Award 11/11/05

YIPPEE!:exercise2 83% towards Gold award

wELCOME TO THE BOARD! You will love this group of Ladies:)

Trish:wave: CW 154 gw 135 PW 125:bcb_grin :bcb_bravo [IMG]http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/t/wiZ2EiQ/weight.png[/IMG]

Guest sunshinedaizy

Thankyou Everyone for the Welcomes. I really apprecipate it. I have been on other sites and never recieved such a welcome....Thankyou!

Yesterday way good. I did have something that I would not normally have (chicken fingers and mozz. Sticks). but I was so hungry I had to eat something quick at work. I did not eat much early in the day. I had 5 oz. baked potato with 1 tbsp seasoned Sourcream and 3 oz. ground taco flavored Turkey for a total of 6 points. Then after I got home I had 5 Lemon cream girl scout cookies for 2 points. So I dont think It hurt too much but still I know it was bad. Anyways...weigh in this week may be bad for me.I just can not seem to find a point value for it. I will keep looking. I have a couple places that I look for points.

My Weight this week was 211

And my inches were 298.125

Got to go. Talk to you all later!

Guest sunshinedaizy

Weigh in 211 lbs and 303.688 inches.

I gained this week. I had a hectic couple of days.

I think (know) my breakfast with Santa yesterday was loaded with salt and I did not get much sleep last night. So extra water for me today and also today is my SHD (Wendie Plan) and should be back down in a couple of days.

I will talk to you all later!

Guest stagemomx3

I thought since I joined the fitness challenge I should probably introduce myself. I've been lurking for awhile, but I'm now taking the plunge!

I'm Michelle, 34 soon to be 35, married for 11 years, 3 children Daisy 10, Joey 8.75, Adam 7.5.

th_kidsclimbingzoo.jpg

We live in Washington State about an hour east of Seattle, at the foothills of Mt. Rainier.

I'm a parapro at a middle school, I work with special ed kids in their regular ed classes. Most of the time I really like my job. I work 4 hours a day, so I take the kids to school, and pick them up. Then I'm the taxi to all of their after school activities.

The kids and I are in our 5th season of participating in community theater, which is so much fun to do together. Currently we are almost to opening night of Beauty and the Beast. I am Lady with Baby in the opening, and mob scene, and a broom in Be Our Guest, and Human Again. The kids are villagers for the opening, and then Daisy is a can-can napkin in BOG & HA, and the boys are pillows.

Weight stuff- Highest weight 240, I lost 30 pounds and kept it off for a year, and since July I have been working on losing the rest. July 1st 2005 I started using The Firm workout system, and in November I finally decided I needed to match my eating to my workouts. I was tired of working out so diligently and not having much weight loss to show for it. So now I am following WW and learning how I need to eat to be leaner and healthier.

th_MichelleDec.jpg

Hello Michelle,

welcome to the board.

This is a great place for support. Post often so we can get to know you.

Good luck on your wt loss journey.

Lizzy

highest wt-165/SW-159/CW-141/GW-123

MADE LIFETIME 5/29/03!

Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today! ;)

Ya Ya name: Empress Singing Creek

President's Challenge: earned Bronze Award 7/1/05Silver Award 11/11/05

YIPPEE!:exercise2 83% towards Gold award

:welcome:

Hi Michelle -

Welcome to the Fantastic 30's. This is a great group, with lots of support. Keep posting and good luck on your journey.

It's not about the number on the scale - it's how great I feel about myself.

:bcb_march Every positive choice (no matter how small it may seem) is a step in the right direction. :bcb_march

Most important = Persistence, not Perfection.

Welcome to the board! I'm new myself, but everyone here is wonderfully supportive. They're great and really help when you have problems!

"Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Cowboys like girls with big calves" - Smokey and the Bandit

Lifetime January 2007

Current goal: 30 AP's a week/5 workouts a week

Welcome, Michelle! This is a wonderful group for support. Post often so we can get to know you better!

Tina

6'0

SW 198/CW 180/GW 175/PG 165-170

Think thin!!

Welcome aboard...:wave:

:wave: TLC:wave:

"Be like a postage stamp, stick to something until you get where you are going..."

Starting date: 8-15-05

SW: 197.4

10% target: 19

CW: 181.0

"You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there."

www.picturetrail.com/kimjomom

Guest WrappinMama

Welcome Michelle! We are gld to have ya here, I look forward to getting to know you better! Oh yeah and post ALOT!

Guest stagemomx3
:kiss: Thanks for all the Welcomes!

Guest sunshinedaizy

Monday Janurary 2 found me at 209 lbs and 306.938 inches.

It is nice to get a move. I am not happy with my inches but I am working on that.

Welcome Wendy! :wave:

Andrea

Weight loss isn't about willpower or motivation; it's just the cumulative effects of tiny actions over time. - DietGirl

Guest WANT2BABIGLOSER

Hi everyone. I just started WW this morning. I am at my highest weight of 210lbs. I am a work at home mom and wife, I live in NE Ohio. I never had the weight issue till 2003 when I got my first work at home job. I am setting my first goal of 173 lbs, the weight I was when we got married in 2003, it seemed to all downhill from there. I just wanted to say hi!