Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hi,

Just wanted to stop in and check out the site.My wife and I have done WW before about 3years ago and lost weight. I quit the plan when I quit smoking. I think I was just to stressed to focus on both. I just started the new Points Plus plan last Saturday. I'm doing online and my wife is doing meetings. My problem so far is eat enough. I know that might seem odd, but when eating what I should eating I seem to eat less. BTW I'm a vegetarian so with Vegetables and Fruit being free that doesn't help me meet the daily points.

12/4/10....SW 257.6

12/11/10..CW 248.4

weight.png

Guest sodacracker

welcome! There are a few vegetarians poking around here on the Simply Filling Technique Forum and in a few other places. It's good to read around at all the forums and see if there is one that feels the most comfortable - although many of us post all over the place : )

I love P+ so far. I love free fruits. I'm finding it hard to keep my kitchen fully stocked with them because I'm snacking on them so often. I suppose that's a good thing.

Hello my beautiful daughter. I did not realize you joined Bootcamp Buddies. This is my first post in forever. You are such a blessing. Maybe there is hope for me. I love you.

:welcome:

The best way to "join" is to just start posting. You might want to check out the WWer General Thread and CW's posts on the weekly meeting. Also, check out the boards that have to do with age, or how much you have to lose. Start reading, and posting, and you'll find a group you feel comfortable with. Everyone here is very supportive.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

:wave:Welcome to BCB. There are a lot of people here with years of experience and words of wisdom. Luanne is right... look around at the various boards and start posting. You will find a fit somewhere.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Guest MommyMaile

Hi, I'm Maile (mylee). I'm a 32 year old SAHM of 2. I have joined a quit WW many times without reaching my goal. I am starting over once again today. But this is it for me, no more starting over, no more giving up, no more going off plan. I'm going to work this plan like I've never worked it before. I am doing this at home because of financial issues so I don't have the meetings to keep me accountable like I would like. But I have been to Bootcamp before and I know that this works for me too. And since I have been here before I know what to do.

My plan to keep myself OP and not have some of the same problems I've had in the past is to:

1. Plan my day the night before. (IE: have everything written down, points calculated and food prepared.)

2. Get more active gradually not start out full throttle only to get discouraged and give up.

3. Report in to BCB often, read posts for encouragement and ideas, and be honest here and with myself.

That's the plan as it stands now (more will be added later).

This is gonna happen. I'm gonna get rid of this weight once and for all.

TIA for the welcome!

Guest MommyMaile

Hi fellow newbie! Hope you are doing well and staying OP.

Guest MommyMaile

Hi I'm a newbie myself. Just wanted to say Hi and let you know you aren't alone.

:welcome: Maile, sounds like you have a great plan. You can do it. We are all here to help you. Post and read often.

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

:welcome: Look around, read alot, post often and enjoy. We will be here for you.

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

Welcome! This is a great time of the year to start, because its a reminder that nothing out there - even at Christmas - is better to eat than staying on program.

I am a former WW member and BCB from many years a go. A few of us at work have decided to join WW and the new program. We are doing the at work program and with the Holiday schedule we will not be joining until 1/5/11. I know for me to be successful I will need all the support I can get. I was happy to find my BCB group still going strong.

What are your thoughts on the new PP program - I don't know much yet besides that things have changed! And I think I need the change.

Roseann

Start:261.0 Current: Goal 150.00 (?)

:bcb_march:bcb_drill:bcb_march

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.- Anonymous

Just seen my signiture line .... that needs to be changed. I have no clue what my new starting weight is and decided to not step on the scale until my new starting day.

Roseann

Start:261.0 Current: Goal 150.00 (?)

:bcb_march:bcb_drill:bcb_march

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.- Anonymous

Welcome back. I also love the new program. I have been a lapsed lifetimer for quite some time. I finally bit the bullet and signed up again 2 weeks ago. I think you'll do great on it.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Another lapsed lifetimer that rejoined 2 weeks ago and enjoying the new program as well

212/182/155/161/

HW/SW/Goal/CW/

Lifetime Reached 4/24/07

Been up and down since 2007- focusing back on the DOWN as my new personal goal is 155.... Rejoined Dec 6, 2010

I was lapsed alright- and now loving the new program. Welcome back.

316/163.6/150 the past when I joined here

currently- you don't want to know

:exercise2:headover: :crazy: